What body part on yourself do you stare at the most...

Options
Maximus
Maximus Posts: 12,256 Member
...during a routine day.

Discuss.

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Definitely my lips... I have this lip gloss that I loooove and find myself constantly checkin out my pout
  • LOVEsummer
    LOVEsummer Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    joined august of 2008!!! You must have been one of the first!! I'm always scoping out my nails to make sure they aren't chipped. I am obsessive about my nails (natural not fake!) always looking perfect! weird right?
  • losing4myself
    Options
    My B....ummm...... I would have to say my upper arms. I think they are huge in a very bad way. Then I would have to say my kangroo pouch/apron (lower stomach). Then my double chin (which I can finally see getting smaller). :happy: :laugh: :tongue:
  • Warmbloodwear
    Warmbloodwear Posts: 387 Member
    Options
    the junk in the trunk!! Always no matter what!! I have a ghetto booty and their is no missing it :laugh:
  • DeepSeaDoc_Wife
    DeepSeaDoc_Wife Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    I would say i look at the whole picture of myself. Does that make sense? Like my silhouette.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    ...during a routine day.

Discuss.

How do u get people to respond
    LOL
    :tongue:
  • MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    My hair! does that count?
  • carrieloveshk
    carrieloveshk Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I stare at my tummy all the time!
  • vartanfan71
    vartanfan71 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    the newly smaller stomach....and wishing for more definition in the abs!
  • littlelionesslove
    Options
    My face...I put on makeup EVERY DAY unless I'm sick.
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    Since I have been working out I am constantly checking out my abs....looking for that slightest change! Everytime I pass a mirror...that's not in public...I am raising my shirt and checkin from all angles! Like it's really gonna change from 5am to 5:45am...I still gotta look.
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    So Maximus, you didn't tell us what body part YOU stare at most during a routine day???
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    my fat stomach. when i sit down i try to see if the bulge got smaller, and when i walk i look for reflections to see how it looks. i am always looking to make sure i am not standing weird to where you can see my pooch. i hate it will all of my heart.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    My face lol I have a whole list of "procedures" I want done and the cost of all of em lol I HATE my face...I think we (well me) look at the things we hate the most wather than what we love...
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    joined august of 2008!!! You must have been one of the first!
    . MFP was actually my idea but then Mike stoled it. A movie was going to made about it but then that whole Social Network thing came out so they shelved it. Russell Crowe was going to play me.

Nicely done
  • thecanface
    thecanface Posts: 1,180 Member
    Options
    Since I have been working out I am constantly checking out my abs....looking for that slightest change! Everytime I pass a mirror...that's not in public...I am raising my shirt and checkin from all angles! Like it's really gonna change from 5am to 5:45am...I still gotta look.

same here!! every single change i get!
  • loganaw
    loganaw Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    my chest/sternum area. i like the bones.
  • beautifulnow
    Options
    my fat stomach. when i sit down i try to see if the bulge got smaller, and when i walk i look for reflections to see how it looks. i am always looking to make sure i am not standing weird to where you can see my pooch. i hate it will all of my heart.

Ok so this isnt going to flatter me at all but the other night I came to sit down I had my dinner plate and I guess I must use my "jelly belly roll" as a table cause I was trying to get compfy and couldnt figure out wat was wrong ....well my tummy has gotten a little smaller and so my "table is shrinking...lol I look over and my husband is giving my the oddest look as I am trying to make the "roll" still work lol
  • ebgbjo
    ebgbjo Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    First off, did you draw your profile pic?!! Amazing!! He is soooo hot

And, I stare at my stomach and inner thighs the most- the two body parts I want slimmed down badly