Tae Bo PT 24/7

Options
My husband ordered this for me as a gift back in January (it's still backordered...), and I was wondering if anyone had tried it yet. It definitely looks fun and doable (only half an hour a day). I'm curious if anyone has tried it and had success with it. It's taking forever to get here, but I really want to know how good it is!

If it still doesn't show up within the next couple weeks, we agreed we're canceling and trying either TurboJam or TurboFire.

Replies

• muth3rluvx2
    muth3rluvx2 Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    i don't know about the PT, but I like Billy Blanks rather alot so I'm sure it's great! his workouts actually work.
  • howardrw
    howardrw Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    I have close to all of Billy Blanks Tae Bo workout DVDs. This includes all of his Boot Camps and AMP Tae Bo DVDs.
    The title that you stated, I haven't seen before.
    But what I can tell you is that it is a good workout if you are just starting out. I kind of look at all of his workout DVDs for a person whom haven't did a workout before.
    I no longer uses his DVD as much, due to that I am now looking for workouts that challenge my endurance.
    Turbo Fire (which I just got 2 weeks ago) is definite for more advance workout. This workout will challege your endurance.
    Now everyone body is difference, so you may enjoy Tae Bo more than Turbo, but for me Tae Bo was a good workout to get started.
    Turbo Fire is a GREAT workout if you want to get more advance with your workouts.

Hope this helps.....