121 Pounds LOST ....

Options

Replies

• Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    You guys are look great!!!!! You need to send your picts to p90!!!
    I believe Frank has! :smile:
  • iitsolivia
    Options
    congrats congrats congrats!! such an inspiration, you both look so great!! It's shaved off a few years too! Keep up the good work, you look stunning girl!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You look like two totally different people. Well done x
  • tross0924
    tross0924 Posts: 909 Member
    Options
    Happy NEW YEAR to you ALL! I love my MFP family and I'm praying that we are all gearing up to make this year our best healthy year to date!
    Not only make this the best year, but also make it the year to inspire others around us to get on health and fitness path!

Here are the NEW YEAR's EVE pic..I wanted to put up! Never really 'dressed' up for New Year's and I'm really glad I did....felt good to feel good! :) MY hubby was HOT too! ;)

Music City New Year's Eve Bash on Broadway, Nashville, TN
    DSCN2103.jpg

DSCN2094.jpg

DSCN2093.jpg

I love Voltron. That's the most awesome T-shirt ever. Both you guys look pretty good too, but man I gotta get that T-shirt. :happy:

Great job to both of you. I just got my wife to start P90X with me this round too. Hopefully she'll be able to post something like this in a few more months. Congrats again :flowerforyou:
  • budgetqueen79
    budgetqueen79 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Great Job! Ya'll look great!
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You both look great
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    You both look great
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    woah, look at you hot mama! great job!!! you both look fantastic!!!
  • cloggsy71
    cloggsy71 Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    Very well done to the pair of you!

You must be delighted :o)
  • Coco_Puff
    Coco_Puff Posts: 823 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing!!!!!! You must just be so proud of all your hard work. So wonderful that you have such a great partner to go through ths with. He's a keeper!!!!
  • charityateet
    charityateet Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!!!! Holy wow, you two are just KILLING IT!!!! WTG!!!!!
  • A_New_Horizon
    A_New_Horizon Posts: 1,555 Member
    Options
    You guys look amazing. What an inspiration to the rest of us. Thanks for sharing.
  • Jessabi93
    Jessabi93 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Wow, you both look so great!! HUGE congratulations!
  • krise31
    krise31 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Congrats you both look awesome. I started P90 classic last week and I loooooveeee it I swear its like a cult hahaha
  • twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    WOW! Great job to the both of you! inspiration is what I need and this is it. Thanks!
  • xjonesie
    xjonesie Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Good Lord! Nicely done... it's even better that you can do it together.
  • Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    Wow, you guys are like Hollywood Hot! Honey, you are a beautiful young woman, no doubt, and you look amazing in your New Years pic, like a MODEL! And, um, well.... your hubby - Hubba Hubba he is SMOKIN'!!!

Very well done, would love to see you both on the next P90X infomercial!

:drinker:

Ice
  • ana70
    ana70 Posts: 93
    Options
    what an inspirational story, the two of you together, doing the weight loss together. Loved it. Keep it up. You look great both of you.
  • claudia7777
    claudia7777 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Great that you did it together. Giving each other support. You both look wonderful. I wish you much encouragement to keep it up.
  • InMyJeans
    InMyJeans Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    You two look great!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!