Water weight Only.

Options
Okay, I am 6 ft tall and have lost a total of 12 pounds. I am hoping to reach my goal of 180 by Dec. 31st! (I am 252 now) I started this weight loss journy 16 days ago. I however can not see any difference in my weight (looking in the mirror) I have been keeping to my calorie intake and working out for about 2 hours a day. My heart rate will get up to about 190..(I run about 3 miles a day and then go on the eliptical or bike) ....I feel like nothing I am doing is working though and its soooo frustrating how easy it is to put on the weight but you have to kick your *kitten* to take it off. Any suggestions as to what more I can do??? I think the first 15 pounds will be water weight but I cant seem to get past those pounds (Ive tried losing weight before...plenty of times and lose about 20 and then stop and get frustrated...) I also do ab work every other day, sprints 2 times a week, and lift weights 4 times a week....Everyone always says I'm doing what I need too and the weight just will not come off! Help :]

Replies