Favorite Cereal As a Child?

Options

Replies

• JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    fruity pebbles! ill admit....i still buy an occasional box of fruity pebbles every once in a while...
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    I loved Grapenuts but I put lots of sugar in it. Mmmmm! I also loved Golden Grahams.
  • JennsLosing
    JennsLosing Posts: 1,026
    Options
    Fruit Loops. Easy.

And this cookie cereal I sometime had brought back for me from the States.. I don't remember what it was called though.
    cookie crisp?
  • mariapuhl
    mariapuhl Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Reeses Puffs. No questions asked. And it's still my favorite but I never get it because I would not be able to control myself haha.
  • sbusch21
    sbusch21 Posts: 43
    Options
    Cinnamon Toast Crunch is STILL my favorite!
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    The Captain!!! (Crunch that is :))
  • Angela4Health
    Angela4Health Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    corn chex and captain crunch were my favorites!
  • ShannonWinger
    ShannonWinger Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Reeses Puffs. No questions asked. And it's still my favorite but I never get it because I would not be able to control myself haha.

Oh my gosh, those are so good! I would have to say that's my favorite as an adult since they didn't have those when I was a kid. Can't buy them because I'd eat the whole box in one sitting.
  • fantm
    fantm Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    I loved this kind called BucWeats. They don't make them anymore, sadly. But they were soooooo good! Maple-glazed wheat flakes. Mmmmm... memories. :-)
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I would eat Frosted Flakes AND add sugar. Nowadays i can't even look at Frosted Flakes! Too sweet!
  • sarahliftsUP
    sarahliftsUP Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    I loved Golden Grahams! But we never really got any of the sugar filled cereal. My mom would only buy rice crispies and corn flakes. I can never eat those two kinds again because I ate too many bowls as a kid. I remember thinking corn flakes tasted like dog food.
  • candy_grl
    candy_grl Posts: 17
    Options
    Lucky Charms .... !! they're still my favorite, its just I cant have them right now! :(
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Nesquik Cereal (like cocoa puffs, but better!), Reese Puffs, Corn Pops, and French Toast Crunch! <3
  • sbwood888
    sbwood888 Posts: 953 Member
    Options
    Frankenberry or BooBerry
  • mbrotnitsky
    mbrotnitsky Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    Raisin Bran- yes even as a kid...........always loved it
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    OMG Captain Crunch!! The original, no berries or stuff.

I made the mistake of buying some a few months ago because they were buy one get one free:noway:

After the third bowl (2cup bowls) in a day I handed the 2 boxes to my DD friend! PLEASE take these home!~!:sad: :sad:
  • sprinkies
    sprinkies Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    fruit loops!!!! ate them almost every morning with my dad. he still eats them daily and has for ohhh 20 years??
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options
    It's a toss up between cinnamon toast crunch and cookie crisp.
  • Julesjhj
    Julesjhj Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was never a huge fan of cereal as a kid and my mom would not buy the junk kind anyway. Sometimes she would give in and let me have the litlle boxes though.......my favorites were Golden Grahams, Coco Pebbles and Alphabits.

Funny, cause I had a craving for cereal last night for dinner, but the healthier kind.....Uncle Sam mixed with Grapenuts. Just a small bowl came to over 400 cals with milk. Thats crazy!! This is why I dont like cereal. I would much rather have a big egg white omlet stuffed with veggies.....not as many calories and great protein and no sugar! :)
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm Cinnamon Toast Crunch, Nesquik Cereal, Honey Nut Cheerios (regular were nasty to me), Lucky Charms (only ate the marshmallows), Fruity/ Cocoa Pebbles, Captain Crunch. There are probably some I'm forgetting but those I ate mostly.

My dad would make me oatmeal or cream of wheat sometimes with a lot of butter and Aunt Jemima Syrup. Yummy! I guess that's why I can only eat Maple and Brown Sugar Oatmeal...