New goal - driver's license weight?

Options
Ok... started out at 169... original goal was 135 (made it) changed to 130 (close) then I finally got a WA driver's license... (I've been rocking my AZ license for the last few years lol). Well, many years ago I had a WA license and my weight THEN was 115. When I switched back to a WA license they just updated my address, etc but everything else from 10 years ago stayed the same - eye color, hair color, and yes, weight. That was after 2 kids. I'm now 36, 4 kids, and hanging around 135 lbs. Can I do it???

Note - I'm not looking to be super skinny. But I do have a teeny tiny frame and even at 115 with these hips I was a size 4/6. I'm in an 8 now. With bigger boobs. :blushing:

Replies

• Katbaran
    Katbaran Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    I had to laugh at your topic title! I was just saying to hubby the other day that I'm very close to the actual weight that's on my DL! Haven't actually weighed that much for years, I just kept renewing it and leaving it the same. Its still way too high of a number but I'm thrilled to be so close! Next time it will be MUCH lower!
  • kkrause2
    kkrause2 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    You can do it (although you look amazing now!) !!! This post made me laugh because my license is the same way-with my pre baby, high school weight listed! :wink: One can dream!!!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Funny... I've got 15lbs to go to be at my license weight.. Wow that doesn't sound so bad now that I put it that way...Wow...
  • kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Options
    I love how they ask you at renewal...is everything still the same? Glad they don't call you out...I'm waiting to hear "There is no way you weigh 175. Tell me the real number you liar!" The weight on my license has never changed and I was so close in 2008 at 188 but I stopped tracking and lost it all. Time to regain that and be able to tell them the weight has changed and is now lower.
  • jmyers1230
    jmyers1230 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    When I got my physical for work, I told them the weight I was about 6 months before that (when I graduated college) because I hadn't stepped on a scale in that long. Well, they didn't weigh me. Then when I got my military dependent ID, they used that weight (I work on base so it was in my file when they looked up my identity). Unfortunately I don't weigh that now... I gained weight since graduating college 10 months ago. My first goal is to make that ID have a correct weight. 8lbs to go. Then my goal is to lose another 10-20lbs after that (we'll see how I look as I go and then decide how low).
  • dwarfer22
    dwarfer22 Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    I hope to never get to my DL weight again. I had it done pretty close to when I was at my heaviest. Now when places ask for it they double take cuz I DO NOT look like that fat chick in the pic. Thank God!
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    I hope to never get to my DL weight again. I had it done pretty close to when I was at my heaviest. Now when places ask for it they double take cuz I DO NOT look like that fat chick in the pic. Thank God!

Same here! My license weight, from 5 years ago -which was accurate at the time, is almost 60 pounds heavier than where I am now. No way I'm ever going back.