Enough of the Complaining

Options
I am tired of seeing all the posts lately where people are complaining about everything from the way the site is set up to people logging things wrong. I would like to point out some good things! (SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS)

1) This is a FREE site that Mike made for people who are tryig to achieve what he did! It makes life easier

2) NO ONE is forcing you to be here

3) I have made some great friends and learned some great information (for FREE)

4) I now know that there are others out there fighting the same fight I am fighting. There is strength in numbers!!

5) I don't know of anywhere else that I can get a huge pat on the back for eating right and exercising EVERYDAY!!

Come on people!! This is and can be a great site to be at but you have to learn to overlook the rude people and move on. Chances are, if they are rude they won't be here for very long because this site is all about encouragement from others and if they are being rude they will not have support for very long.

If you post a BLog or a Topic EXPECT other people to read them and voice their opinions on it. Is that not what the purpose of a Blog and a Topic are? To get others points of veiw? If that's not what you want then I suggest you go get yourself a journal or a diary to write your personal thoughts in.

Stop complaining about what others are doing! I mean really! Are you them? Are you the one that is lying? Are you the one that is eating those things? NO so don't worry about it! Fight YOUR OWN fight and get encouragment when you need it! This is becoming worse than the dayhome I run! It's like everyone is tattling on everyone else and it gets tiring!

Despite the fact that you may run across some people with differing opinions then your own there are some GREAT people on here! Stay clear of the ones you don't see eye to eye with and absorb the good energy and motivation that abounds on this site!

What would the world be without a little diversity? Just because others are different doesn't mean we all need to turn into haters and complainers!

Replies

• helloiloveukitty
    helloiloveukitty Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    tend to agree with this.

I just ignore the complaining, their loss if they don't just move on to something that works better for them.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Amen! Especially the part about being offended in blogs/posts. If you're easily offended...it's probably not a feature you should use. =)
  • CombatVet_Armywife
    CombatVet_Armywife Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Here's another complaint....

There needs to be an *applause* button!! :tongue:

Great post!!!
  • gillespiecathym
    Options
    Could not agree more !
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    Awesome Post. I am sick of people complaining as well. I try to surround myself with teh positive. Thanks for being a god friend :smile:
  • greeneyed84
    greeneyed84 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Well "said" :-)
  • Mariposa187
    Mariposa187 Posts: 344 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU! I have noticed this as well. I looooooove this site and with everything there are flaws but this is the best site i have found so far that is FREE! and the support is amazing! :drinker:
  • pen282
    pen282 Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    Great post - I couldnt agree more :-)
  • bahrainbel
    bahrainbel Posts: 194
    Options
    people are moaning wankers, and need something better to worry about.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    thumbs up!

one of the most loudly complaining voices has been a member for (drumroll please...................................) about a month.:huh:
  • fatboypup
    fatboypup Posts: 1,873 Member
    Options
    AMEN ........... go pay WW if you wanna roll that way or put on your big girl panties and take charge of YOUR diet and YOUR life
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Bravo!!!!!! *claps hands enthusiastically*
  • Mads1997
    Mads1997 Posts: 1,494 Member
    Options
    I am tired of seeing all the posts lately where people are complaining about everything from the way the site is set up to people logging things wrong. I would like to point out some good things! (SHOCK OF ALL SHOCKS)

1) This is a FREE site that Mike made for people who are tryig to achieve what he did! It makes life easier

2) NO ONE is forcing you to be here

3) I have made some great friends and learned some great information (for FREE)

4) I now know that there are others out there fighting the same fight I am fighting. There is strength in numbers!!

5) I don't know of anywhere else that I can get a huge pat on the back for eating right and exercising EVERYDAY!!

Come on people!! This is and can be a great site to be at but you have to learn to overlook the rude people and move on. Chances are, if they are rude they won't be here for very long because this site is all about encouragement from others and if they are being rude they will not have support for very long.

If you post a BLog or a Topic EXPECT other people to read them and voice their opinions on it. Is that not what the purpose of a Blog and a Topic are? To get others points of veiw? If that's not what you want then I suggest you go get yourself a journal or a diary to write your personal thoughts in.

Stop complaining about what others are doing! I mean really! Are you them? Are you the one that is lying? Are you the one that is eating those things? NO so don't worry about it! Fight YOUR OWN fight and get encouragment when you need it! This is becoming worse than the dayhome I run! It's like everyone is tattling on everyone else and it gets tiring!

Despite the fact that you may run across some people with differing opinions then your own there are some GREAT people on here! Stay clear of the ones you don't see eye to eye with and absorb the good energy and motivation that abounds on this site!

What would the world be without a little diversity? Just because others are different doesn't mean we all need to turn into haters and complainers!

*Claps*
  • Nataliethin81
    Options
    *LIKE*
  • ladyhawk00
    ladyhawk00 Posts: 2,457 Member
    Options
    Well said. Yay for MFP!
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:

I'm growing tired of all the baaaawwing posts myself.
  • CaityB14
    CaityB14 Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    :heart: This!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • jennyfoxx
    jennyfoxx Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Very well said!! Thank you!! I say if you don't like MFP then find something that suits you better and stop complaining, GEESH!! We are all here for the same reason and negativity is NOT encouraging.
  • Nailrep
    Nailrep Posts: 966 Member
    Options
    VERY WELL SAID!!! I totally agree with you!!