Any stay at home mommy's/wives?

Options
2»

Replies

• slimyfishy
    slimyfishy Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Me too! I'm a SAHM that has always homeschooled our son (almost 15yo). I would love to add new friends. I'm pretty active with comments and love to cheer folks on. I'm a runner, Turbo Jam, and ChaLEAN mom that also tries my best to feed my DH & DS healthy, high fiber, lowfat meals.

Feel free to add me. I'm always looking for friends on MFP!

Shan :^D
  • millyliza
    millyliza Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM and wife, we have an 8 year old son and 6 year old daughter. Add me =)
  • shelbylward
    Options
    Hi, I am a SAHM of 3. A 13 year old daughter and 9 year old identical twin boys. Feel free to add me too!

2342735.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Weight Loss Tools
  • nkaplosinit
    nkaplosinit Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    me too! I am a SAHM of our 21 month old son :-)
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oh my GOSH!!! You guys are the ONLY other women other than two of my sisters that are SAHMs! They don't know any others either!!! Thank God for MFP!!!! I have been struggling the past two weeks and I need 'somebodies' who underSTAND!!! I'm so GLAD I found this thread!! We're gonna have to start a club or somethin'!!! PLEASE add me!:heart::heart: :heart:
  • calmmomw3minimeez
    calmmomw3minimeez Posts: 499 Member
    Options
    Oops! I forgot to introduce myself....I've been married 18 years(19 in April) with a 10, 4, and 2 year old, all homeschooled....HELP MEEEEE!!!!!
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    Hi im also 26 with a 7 & 17month old I stay at home too welcome:flowerforyou:
  • carleighsmama
    carleighsmama Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a stay at home mom to an almost two year old little girl. Working on losing that baby gut. :)
  • Zaggytiddies
    Zaggytiddies Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to Aine 16 mo and Liam 5yrs. Always looking for new friends to keep motivated! Go US!
  • christan04
    Options
    I'm a SAHM to a 12 month old and I babysit a 15 month old. =)
  • LilOlMe69
    LilOlMe69 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    you can add me! I'd love to support you! :) SAHM of a 15yr old and 13yr old.
  • relaws
    relaws Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    i'm a SAHM as well. i have a 3 month old, 6 year old, and 8 year old. i am in texas, close to houston. feel free to add my everyone!!
  • tingharp
    tingharp Posts: 16
    Options
    Hello,
    I am a part time stay at home mom and a part time photographer out of my house. I've got a 14yr. old girl and I've just joined so I need some motivation.. Thanks :)
  • rebeccaS85
    rebeccaS85 Posts: 141
    Options
    Another SAHM here. I have a 4 1/2 year old and a 7 month old. I am struggling to lose my pre-pregnancy weight (from both pregnancies, lol). Feel free to add me. It is always good to have others who can motivate me.