Weight Loss site or Adult date site?

Options

Replies

• just4laughs
    Options
    I did notice Chris Hanson is a member of MPF though!
  • Panda_Jack
    Panda_Jack Posts: 829 Member
    Options

Who's that?
    123456654321 Posts: 1,311 Member
    Options

Not sure what a sock is....

Here Earthdogg, let me Google that for you...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sock+puppet
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    The first night that I was on here an older gentleman sent me a message saying that i was beautiful or something to that extent, said that he had seen me on a friends page, which was not possible because i had no friends yet, and that he wished me luck in my weight loss, i didn't respond because i felt it inappropriate for a man to send a message like that to a woman who very clearly has on her profile that she is married....

beyond that though i have not seen anything on here that i would consider inappropriate or risque, thats one of the things i like about this site, you don't see a bunch of that going on
    Options

I agree 100% ...if you need proof...look above.

Someone made a sock to agree with themselves....nice.

Not sure what a sock is....the above post i quoted was removed.....someone said some good stuff and I agreed....the last thing they said is I will probably get some flack for this...or something like that. Guess they didnt want the ridicule you are handing to the original poster.

Wow, think ill go back to MFP on my Iphone , there's less negativity there.

I appologize for having an opinion...I dont judge anyone least I be judged.

no flack, just that you appeared to quote too slow and it looked like a "new user" account was created just to make that comment.

Oh no, my bad... I wasn't referring to Positively_Fit1210 at all. I was referring to Earthdogg and Bigsekci being one and the same.

(sorry if I confused you Positively_fit1210 <3
    Options

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Darn! Well, maybe he was upset because no one was flirting with him.

That's totally what I heard him say, Miss Sexy! ;-) LOL
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,342 Member
    Options

ROTFLMAO!

He's the "To Catch a Predator" dude on TV. :)
  • Panda_Jack
    Options
    This thread got me thinking... I don't have any stalkers... any volunteers? Its been awhile since I've had a good stalker. :glasses:
  • Bigsekci
    Bigsekci Posts: 4
    Options

Not sure what a sock is....the above post i quoted was removed.....someone said some good stuff and I agreed....the last thing they said is I will probably get some flack for this...or something like that. Guess they didnt want the ridicule you are handing to the original poster.

no flack, just that you appeared to quote too slow and it looked like a "new user" account was created just to make that comment.

Oh no, my bad... I wasn't referring to Positively_Fit1210 at all. I was referring to Earthdogg and Bigsekci being one and the same.

Wow, my first post...and Im attacked....feel the love...lol.... im not anyone but me...sorry to disappoint you.
  • koosdel
    koosdel Posts: 3,317 Member
    Options
    Aw dang... I missed it. I always mis out on the cool stuff.
    Options

Wow, my first post...and Im attacked....feel the love...lol.... im not anyone but me...sorry to disappoint you.

Odd timing to sign up (right when earthdogg did) ...odd post you picked to post on first (earthdoggs first post) Could be a coincidence I suppose....it's just not likely is all.
  • LeAnn_Mae
    LeAnn_Mae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This thread got me thinking... I don't have any stalkers... any volunteers? Its been awhile since I've had a good stalker. :glasses:

How much does it pay? :bigsmile:
    Options

Damn, you have to pay for stalkers nowadays? *shakes head* What is this world coming to?
  • Mrs_McFadden
    Mrs_McFadden Posts: 1,139
    Options
    This thread has officially made me lol more than any other thread today or tonight or yesterday ......bravo!
  • Panda_Jack
    Options

Damn, you have to pay for stalkers nowadays? *shakes head* What is this world coming to?

I was thinking the same thing...Dang! Guess I'll have to go without a stalker for now until the economy gets better, and the price for hiring a stalker goes down.

Currently accepting all stalker...er I mean friend requests :wink:
    Options

I was thinking the same thing...Dang! Guess I'll have to go without a stalker for now until the economy gets better, and the price for hiring a stalker goes down.

Hard times...this country is upon hard times indeed.....
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    ROFL
    Firstly this is completely sexist .. secondly it's rather nosy. I find it hilarious that many people like to preach about independence and freedoms and then feel at complete ease butting into other peoples business.
    There are predators around, sure. but there is this neat thing .. A word, called NO, also, you can block messages, and ignore. additionally we are adults. -Adults- make their own choices. Be they man or woman. Get over it.
    Mrs M. as always, you are spot on. I FLIRT CONSTANTLY. I am also married. It is how we buff each others egos. Did I just say buff...omg run and hide.
  • MobiusMan
    MobiusMan Posts: 385 Member
    Options

My kinda girl right there.
This discussion has been closed.