Thanks to MFP Friends

traylorcats
traylorcats Posts: 18
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
Isn't it funny? We have never met, but when I need help you are there with a kind word. When I am in pain you care. If someone dies you send condolences. When it's my birthday, "Happy Birthdays Wishes"! We share our lives with each other. Life on MFP is great! You know who you are!!! ♥

It is really helping to have someone to say way to go, keep it up, good job, and all the other encouragements. If I am having a bad day and feel like giving up I post it and have someone telling me I can do it and don't give up.

Being on MFP almost 3 months now I have so many good friends that are helping me and I have lost 27 pounds.

We all can never give up and keep looking forward to why we want to reach our goals.

2922366.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods

Jan 1 -- 241 -- made it Jan 1
Feb 1 --231 --made it Feb 5
March 1 -- 221 -- almost there
April 1 --- 211
May 1 --- 201
June 1 -- 191 -- My 25th Wedding Anniversary

Replies

• twogoots
    twogoots Posts: 96 Member
    Amen to that! MFP has been a great outlet for me too. I wish I had more time to post, but even if I have a few minutes to log in and read, it helps keep a smile going on my face.

WTG on your weight loss too!
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    yep mfp is the best
  • jennyjennbug
    jennyjennbug Posts: 101 Member
    I agree it is a wonderful place and the people you met are amazing supporters and congrats on you weight loss
  • sabcooke
    sabcooke Posts: 82 Member
    It is class I actually love logging into it and reading people's stories keep up the great work ps add if you like:smile:
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    I agree!
    This site is Awesome as are the people here......very supportive of each other....Love it!!
    Congrats on your weight loss thus far :smile:
  • bhonniered
    bhonniered Posts: 228
    Being on MFP almost 3 months now I have so many good friends that are helping me and I have lost 27 pounds.

We all can never give up and keep looking forward to why we want to reach our goals.

It has been a pleasure to join you on this journey - you have made such amazing strides! Keep it up - we can do this! :flowerforyou:
  • staceyo1211
    staceyo1211 Posts: 163
    This is the best place. Everyone is so supportive even when we slip and go over calories some is always there the to pick you up and encourages you to try again tomorrow. Congrats on your weight loss.
  • Thanks everyone. :)))))
This discussion has been closed.