hi everyone

Options
:smile: I just found this web site and think it is awesome. just started this diet on Monday and so far doing pretty well I think, we will see when i weigh in next Monday. I am finding a lot of useful information from all the messages. Hello to everyone and wish me luck on my loss

Replies

• brenrick
    Options
    :smile: I just found this web site and think it is awesome. just started this diet on Monday and so far doing pretty well I think, we will see when i weigh in next Monday. I am finding a lot of useful information from all the messages. Hello to everyone and wish me luck on my loss
  • susan62
    Options
    Welcome.:smile: Good luck on your journey to good health!! You'll find great people here and TONS of helpful advice, tips, etc.:happy:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]94358.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    This WILL work for you if you follow it!!!! Don't feel too bad if you are near your max cals or even go a bit over...I'm always right there and still lose consistantly!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Welcome.:smile: Good luck on your journey to good health!! You'll find great people here and TONS of helpful advice, tips, etc.:happy:

url=http://www.myfitnesspal.com/weight-loss-ticker]94358.png[/url]
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Calorie Counter

Welcome Bren!
    Susan is right, everyone here IS wicked helpful and nice.
    I recommend logging all your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. Drink lots of water too, it helps!
  • melissa73
    Options
    Welcome

:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • OomarianneoO
    OomarianneoO Posts: 689 Member
    Options
    We all think it's a pretty awesome site too. 1100.gif Welcome to the site and good luck to you!