52 pounds lost to date with progress pics

Options
jrlenig
jrlenig Posts: 364 Member
So my 1st pic I had already lost 4 pounds but that is ok, warning I am not in makeup, I am post of pre workout! 50 to date and 15 more to go!

weightloss3.jpg

I am not sure why it is saying that you can take at look
http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u59/jrlenig/Insanity before/weightloss3.jpg

ok I will put it in my photo albumn

Replies

• trailrunner_jules
    Options
    Oh loooook at your beautiful collar bones and slender neck and shoulders all getting tighter and firmer! You must love to see the you inside! Even your smile is bigger and brighter!
  • lemanda
    lemanda Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Good job~
  • goal30Lori
    goal30Lori Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Wow! Great job!
  • jrlenig
    Options
    Thanks I think the thing I notice the most is how NOT clingy my same pink shirt is....I did wear this one out of the house on hot days last summer Oh yeah and I had to get rid of the grey capris because they would no longer stay up!
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fabulous!!!!
  • Queenie000
    Queenie000 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    Way to go, you look fabulous!!!!
  • jrlenig
    Options
    BTW so grateful to everyone who has given support here on MFp, tried this for a year before on another site with little results.
  • jrlenig
    Options
    I was messaged this ? I about to make a collage. used Picasa photo` then make a collage and then I opened the collage with paint to add the numbers.
  • jsannicolas
    Options
    Really good work! E-mail me of the pics with the bikini!
  • amyleader101316
    Options
    Wow, what a difference you must be so chuffed! I have had a wobbly week or so and seeing everyones determination and progress really keeps me motivated to keep plugging at it
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!