Can you see difference?

Options
Okay I am SO embarrassed to post my before pic :((( so don't be too hard on me... It's only 8 pounds.. But can you guy's see a difference at all? :)

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a328/redwineabby/before-150after-142-1.jpg?t=1299401364

before-150after-142.jpg

Replies

• AbbyRedwine
    Options
    hm.. how do I make the pic show up?!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    lowercase the IMG to img

pic.jpg
  • GremlinJenny
    Options
    wow. how is that only 8-lbs difference? looks like a lot more! ur body definitely redistributed. good job!!!!! keep up the great work! u look amazing
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    hm.. well I can't figure out how to post the pic so just copy the link :)
  • Hannastyrbjorn
    Options
    omg that IS a big difference! You have done great and look absolutely stunning!!
  • kgarza810
    kgarza810 Posts: 37
    Options
    I can see the full pic! I see a big difference! great job
  • goohan
    goohan Posts: 155
    Options
    I see a big difference well done!
  • NikkisNewStart
    NikkisNewStart Posts: 1,100 Member
    Options
    Sorry! I guess I made it too small... lol But either way you can definitely see a difference! Congrats!
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    Sorry! I guess I made it too small... lol But either way you can definitely see a difference! Congrats!

THANKS for helping!! :)

&& THANKS EVERYONE :)))))
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    wow. how is that only 8-lbs difference? looks like a lot more! ur body definitely redistributed. good job!!!!! keep up the great work! u look amazing

Well IDK? I bought a cheap scale from walmart and have been going by that.. but when I weigh myself at gym It's usually different than when I weigh myself at home. But I go by what I have at home cause I can weigh myself everyday.. so idk maybe it could be more than 8? :)
  • Mairgheal
    Mairgheal Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Wow, I can see a HUGE difference!
    Wish I'd done a before photo - lots of people have been commenting on my weight loss, and even though I can clearly feel and see it in my clothes, when I look at myself in the mirror I struggle to see a difference. Weird.
  • brozer
    brozer Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    WOW, definitely a huge difference....well done. The first pic is how I look now so that has given me a boost to see how I could look! Great Work.
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    Wow, I can see a HUGE difference!
    Wish I'd done a before photo - lots of people have been commenting on my weight loss, and even though I can clearly feel and see it in my clothes, when I look at myself in the mirror I struggle to see a difference. Weird.

well you can still take a pic now for the weight you will continue to lose :) so then you can look back and really see the difference!

&& thank you :)
  • AbbyRedwine
    Options
    WOW, definitely a huge difference....well done. The first pic is how I look now so that has given me a boost to see how I could look! Great Work.

thanks girl! I suggest trying out a Zumba or group fiitness class! :) that's what has kept me motivated to keep working out! && it is sooooo fun! & I always feel so sore afterward...which means it's working ;)
  • sweebeesmom
    sweebeesmom Posts: 148
    Options
    definitely. you look a much more toned as well. good work!
  • kwardklinck
    kwardklinck Posts: 1,601
    Options
    Your legs are really skinny. What kind of exercise do you do for them?
  • pecket83
    pecket83 Posts: 19
    Options
    You look awesome. The difference 8 pounds makes is crazy
  • radwan_masri
    Options
    The last thing you wanna be is to be embarrassed; on the contrary you should be proud & joyful; you look amazing & YES I can see a HUGE difference. Unless you tweaked the new photo on PHOTOSHOP!!! Just kidding :-)
  • hellen72
    hellen72 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Looks like more that 8 well done
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    You may have lost more in fat and your developing muscles are adding to the weight a little. All the same, we're all looking for results people can see aren't we??? You look great! Great job!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!