New to MFP

Options
Wanted to introduce myself really quickly! I'm Sara, 31, stay-at-home mom of two...my little monkey is 2 1/2 (bday - June 8), and my peanut is 10 months (bday - April 27). I have never been a skinny model type person, but having two kids so close in age it has done a number on my body! Right before having my little peanut I was up to 256, got down to 225 fairly easy, and have just slowly been losing since. I know I could drop my weight faster if I started eating healthier. I already do zumba 3 to 4 days a week which has helped my weight loss tons, but it's time to focus on healthier eating habits. I'm going to need all sorts of motivation! So I'm looking for some friends who would like to do this weight loss journey together!!!

Replies

• SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • akakris04
    akakris04 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The support on here is AMAZING. Feel free to add me!
  • Okgirl
    Okgirl Posts: 12
    Options
    Hi Sara.
    Welcome to MFP!
    I'm fairly new here too but loving it so far.
  • sarahowe07
    Options
    I sent this message, then ended up deleting that profile, I couldn't get it to change something for me :) This is my new profile!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome! Zumba addict here as well! Can def understand wanting to lose the baby weight, my daughter was 2 in jan and imdecided id get acy together and lose the final few pounds.i find the app and website so motivating. Feel free to add me :)