I am going to do it this time.Watch out world.

Options
Have been trying for the last 30 years to lose weight, I quit smoking 30 years ago and figured I would do the same with my eating, but no way, my daughter told me about myfitnesspal.com and here I am ready to lose that darn weight.
I have 58 lbs to lose, Watch out world here I come!!

Replies

• skinnylegs1
    Options
    You go girl !!:smile:
  • patattheshire
    patattheshire Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    nike has a commercial that says do it just do it i know you can
    pat
  • Markie70
    Markie70 Posts: 10
    Options
    Thanks ladies, thank you for being so welcoming.
  • SNorrisii
    SNorrisii Posts: 31
    Options
    Welcome This site has been a God send for me and I have been able to stick to it unlike other diets out there
  • dmsnurse
    dmsnurse Posts: 26
    Options
    Welcome. I have been here for 4 days and I absolutely LOVE it. My favorite saying is "if you can believe it, you can achieve it". The members here are so motivating to me. Add me as a friend if you wish so we can inspire each other. :wink:
  • sarahowe07
    Options
    First off, congratulations being a non-smoker for 30 years :) I watched how hard it was for my mom to quit almost 15 years ago, it's no easy feat! You over came that obstacle, you can over come this one :)

I'm new here as well, and have to lose a little more than you...good luck and you can do it!!
  • akakris04
    akakris04 Posts: 10
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! The support on here has really kept me going; people are encouraging without be judgemental! It's addicting to stay under your calorie goal and know that a bunch of people are going to tell you what a great job you're doing!