over by 800 yesterday. exercise and go under today?

Options
Last night I was at calorie max, but I still had wine and pizza... about 1000 cals.
I went to the gym this morning. I subtracted last nights binge from todays count... i still have 700 left to eat today...

Robbing peter to pay paul...LOL

Is this okay?
Anyone try it?

Replies

• sabes2631
    Options
    Last night I was at calorie max, but I still had wine and pizza... about 1000 cals.
    I went to the gym this morning. I subtracted last nights binge from todays count... i still have 700 left to eat today...

Robbing peter to pay paul...LOL

Is this okay?
    Anyone try it?
  • chelsey787
    Options
    i would say just start over for today. you don't want to trick your body - it will think it;'s going into starvation mode. i had a bad day yesterday too, but i'm just getting back on track because i find if i eat too few calories, those binges happen way too often.

good luck!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    It it were me I would do as you suggest. It takes a few days for the body to go into starvation mode.
    Weight Watchers will allow you do save points through out the week for that special meal.

That being said I would maybe distribute them amongst 2-3 days?

700 cal for 1 day is really low. Although yesterday I ate really clean and only came up with 698!! so it can be done.

Good luck to ya....and every now and again you need to have a slice of really good pizza or life isnt worht living!!:flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Oh and if I look like you at 130 I wont lose another pound!! lol

I couldnt think of 50 pounds when I started so I set my first goal for 10 then 20 now i have it at 30. But the suggested weight for me is 115-135. I cant imagine being 115...but never know.

You look great! :wink:
  • rosiesantos7
    rosiesantos7 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    you guys have to be careful not putting your body into starvation mode
  • sabes2631
    Options
    I like the idea of slicing some cals today...
    I am about ten pounds up from that pic on my wedding day :)
    honeymoon and summer + lack of exercise... it comes back so quickly!!
    That bikini looks FUNNY on me now LOL:noway: