Do u workout daily & what's ur avg. loss /wk?

Options
How many times a week do you workout and what's your avg. weight loss/ week?

Replies

• jfer7774
    jfer7774 Posts: 2
    Options
    I try to work out as often as I can, at least 30 minutes 6 days a week. I've been loosing 1.5 to 2 pounds per week ever since I started working out. Before that I was maybe loosing a half of a pound to a pound every week.
  • in_it_2_win_it
    Options
    I work out 4-5 times a day... and my average weight loss is about a lb or 2 a week
  • Wightvixen
    Wightvixen Posts: 117
    Options
    I do some kind of formal exercise 6 days a week, be it Wii fit, couch to 5k, walking or whatever. My average weekly weight loss to date has been 1.5lbs, though the actual loss has varied between 0.5lb and 2.5lb.
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Weight loss really depends on how I ate for the week. I work out about 5-6 times a week. Usually about 1-2 pounds per week is what the scales show. I had 1 week each month where I have lost 3 pounds ( I wish there were more of those! :smokin: )
  • kmunis
    kmunis Posts: 48 Member
    Options
    I do daily yoga, hit the gym for an hour twice a week and try to do some fun type of exercise on the weekends like roller skating with my kids or gardening now that weather is getting nicer. All told I get between 5 and 6 hours of exersice a week and I'm losing between 1.5 and 2 pounds a week on average.
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    i go to zumba once a week, do my shred dvd twice a week and during the weekends go for walks with my daughter in her stroller. I average between 1.5-3lbs/ week.I have quite an active job though, so not sure if that also helps. im far too shattered to cram any more exercise in after work!
  • cbirdso
    cbirdso Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    I plan some form of formal workout (not just 'activity) six days a week. Every other day, it is more strenuous and contains strength exercises. The other days, I just walk as fast as I can comfortably for about 40 to 50 minutes. I lost the first 30 pounds at about 1 to 1.5 lbs a week even though I had my calorie goal set to 1/2 pound a week from the start. Since then, I have been losing at about 1/2 pound a week although it is not consistent. I will go about two weeks at the same weight then lose a pound, repeat. I still have my calories set at losing 1/2 pound a week because I do not want to feel I am on a diet. I want to get in the habit of eating and exercising at a level that I can maintain for the rest of my life and that will keep me looking and feeling good.
  • shreddingit
    shreddingit Posts: 1,133 Member
    Options
    5-6x a week use to be 2lbs a week...now im smaller so im toning up more than losing weight quickly..i only have 2lbs to lose and might take all month but don stress it cuz my body is shaping...