Is this okay?

fluffykitsune
fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
hellllo~ i just wanted to know if this is alright.. for a.. weekly workout plan type thing.
because i'm not really knowledgeable on exercise.
is it too much~?

monday:
30 day shred
no more trouble zones or some random P90X vid

tuesday:
30day shred
turbofire

wednesday:
30day shred
rest-ish day

thursday:
30day shred
no more trouble zones or P90X

friday:
30day shred
turbofire

saturday:
30day shred
light cardio - walking dog ect

sunday:
30day shred
turbo fire

Replies

• Have you done the 30 day shred? Its hard! I had to take a day off!
  • eellis2000
    eellis2000 Posts: 465 Member
    Have you done the 30 day shred? Its hard! I had to take a day off!

me too!!!!!!
  • BunnyDVP
    BunnyDVP Posts: 71 Member
    My Personal Trainer recommends at least one day with NO exercise to give you body a chance to rest. Other than you are working out every day your plan seems OK. Don't forget to do CORE exercies every day. These are very important. If you belong to a gym ask a Personal Trainer to show them to you. If not, let me know and I will do my best to try to explain them by e-mail.
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    Have you done the 30 day shred? Its hard! I had to take a day off!

me too!!!!!!

agreed!! You don't have to complete the 30 day shred in 30 days.... even Jillian Michaels (creater of video for those that don't know) suggest taking a day off... working out 5-6 days a week. Do something lighter for a day or two such as a long walk or jog. You could even ride the bike.
  • Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Yeah It seems to be a bit too much. You need at least 1 day per week to rest your body and muscles and let them repair
  • kmeekhof
    kmeekhof Posts: 456 Member
    My Personal Trainer recommends at least one day with NO exercise to give you body a chance to rest. Other than you are working out every day your plan seems OK. Don't forget to do CORE exercies every day. These are very important. If you belong to a gym ask a Personal Trainer to show them to you. If not, let me know and I will do my best to try to explain them by e-mail.

30 day shred definately includes core!!!
  • fluffykitsune
    fluffykitsune Posts: 236 Member
    Ohh alright, so on a rest day I shouldn't even do the 30day shred? (: Sounds reasonable. I wasn't quite sure if it was a rest from major activities or all (i don't sweat much from the shred but doing it with 8lb weights does leave my arms sore for a few hours).

Should Core exercises be included on rest days? And are they like abdominal exercises or is there more to it? I've heard the girl in Turbofire talk about Core stuff but was too busy keeping up to really pay attention. :3

thank you!
This discussion has been closed.