Does anyone feel the cold?

Options
Hi all

Something I've noticed a bit is that I seem to feel the cold a little more than I used to. I'm not sure if that's because the house is cold or if it's because of a lack of personal insulation... does anyone else notice thisas they lose weight?

It's not keeping me awake at night (thinking about it) but I am sort of intrigued!

Richard

Replies

• amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    I noticed this myself. 30+ pounds ago I was far more tolerant to cold than I am now. Currently I get cold pretty easily and it takes a bit more for me to warm up. I think there is something to the point that I lost alot of my 'personal insulation' ;)
  • tappytaptap
    Options
    i get colder faster now that I weigh less
  • Aitenev
    Aitenev Posts: 62
    Options
    OMG, YES! I used to be the one that was hot all the time. But after losing 100 pounds I am always FREEZING! I sit around the house in sweats, sweaters and wool socks. I've had everything checked out medically so it's just the loss of insulation I guess.
  • snerk
    snerk Posts: 51
    Options
    I am freezing ALL the time now! It's funny cuz I remember last winter I was hot all the time.
  • HannahPastoor
    Options
    Haha....I just read Keep it up David and he posted about the same thing - http://keepitupdavid.wordpress.com/2011/03/01/so-cold/

I only lost 7 pounds and I already am feeling colder!
  • Eyvette1
    Eyvette1 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    56 lbs down and I am ALWAYS cold. I cannot get warm.
  • sassyg
    sassyg Posts: 393
    Options
    If you're not eating enough, your body will start to reduce your core temperature in order to conserve energy.