MISSDEEHERE'S ONE WEEK CHALLENGE ..........FOR SHORT TERM GO

Options
1235»

Replies

• trecha
    trecha Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I met my goal this week to get 150 minutes of exercise in.
    next week goal is to try to get to 180 minutes.:happy:
  • MAK_01
    MAK_01 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    Hey all!
    I made my goal this week! :smile:
    I was at or under calories all but two days, and the two I was over I was less then 30 over! Thanks!
  • missdeehere
    missdeehere Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    :drinker: YEA FOR MAKING GOAL!! :drinker:

:glasses: WE ARE ALL ROCK STARS!! :glasses:

Here is the link for the new weeks challenge.

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/186818-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals

Dee
  • missdeehere
    Options
    60 min of cardio a day
    lose 3 pounds :]

:smile: mygirl15
    Thanks for joining us. I am moving your name & goal to next weeks thread since this one ends today.

here is the link
    http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/186818-missdeehere-s-one-week-challenge-for-short-term-goals
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Managed to force myself to another workout tonight to cover my cheat today. Don't know if I should count it another 43 mins and 2 miles with 440 calories burned. I was already above my goal before today so I guess if it counts I would be at238/180 mins goal.
    My goal for next week is 200mins.
  • welcominganewself
    Options
    My goal was to work out at least 5 times and to try and lose 2 pounds. With my 30 mins of wii step aerobics today, I completed my 5th workout for the week and I lost 1.1 pounds. Overall I am happy with the results and am looking forward to next week.
  • crazyquilter36
    Options
    Not sure if I will have time to exercise more today but I did 368/350. Great week everyone! :drinker:
  • swimgirl1006
    swimgirl1006 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I got in 195 minutes of exercise this week, 95 minutes over my goal!! However, I didn't meet my weight loss goal. I lost some inches but no lbs which I am ok with :D I had some funky food issues that I am getting better at and the new week starts today!
  • djthom
    djthom Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I only managed 115/150 min I set as my goal. Even though I didn't meet my goal it's still an improvement over what I've been doing. I think I may have set it too high. I exceeded my weight loss goal this week. I lost 5lbs! :happy: Next week I will shoot for the 150 mins. and 2 lbs.
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :drinker: YEA FOR MAKING GOAL!! :drinker:

:glasses: WE ARE ALL ROCK STARS!! :glasses:

Here is the link for the new weeks challenge.

Dee
  • NguyenTJ
    NguyenTJ Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I signed up for at least 100 mi ns of exercise... i capped out as of 3/5 at 230 mins :drinker:
  • missdeehere
    Options
    I signed up for at least 100 mi ns of exercise... i capped out as of 3/5 at 230 mins :drinker:

HOLY COW KYMIRAH!! THAT'S MORE THEN DOUBLE FANTASTIC!!!!! YOU MUST BE RROUD OF YOURSELF!!
  • missdeehere
    Options
    :flowerforyou: YOU LADIES HAVE ALL DONE SUPER DUPER GREAT!! :flowerforyou:

Thank you all, for the kind words you have given me.
  • bethikabob
    bethikabob Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I made my exercise goal, but i'm betting I didn't lose weight. Then again it's a new week and in a few days mardi gras will be over so it'll be much easier to eat and work out when I'm not in someone elses apartment with a ton of people lol :)
  • Believe4
    Believe4 Posts: 22
    Options
    I didn't make my goal of 2000 burn for the week. I only burned 1268 calories. I am traveling for work during the month of March. It is tough to get the exercise in. I will change my goal for round 2 for 100 mins. I will log in on the next weeks link.
  • rhonda1960
    rhonda1960 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    I met my exercise goals and logging in daily. I'm ready for the new week!
  • monicaP413
    monicaP413 Posts: 165
    Options
    Last week, my goal was to work out for 100 minutes and I did it for 120 minutes! I was in Newport Beach this weekend and last night I ate a whole pesto pizza to myself and a piece of red velvet cake! Oh my goodness, it was good! I can't even say it wasn't worth it, cause I enjoyed it soooo much!! I know, that's terrible, but I can't lie! But.... then Jillian Michaels put me right back in my place tonight and I sometimes want to strangle her, but she pushes me like I need to be pushed!!!
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    my goal last week was to work out 150 mins and lose 1lb , I reached 150 mins of workout but didnt lose any, tom grrrr, next week I hope to lose

goal for this week to workout 200 mins and lose 1 lb . great job ladies. We are doing great