BWL Support Group (For all TEAMS and PEEPS

Options
2»

Replies

• Skittles6617
    Skittles6617 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    My big problem is not eating enough. I am just soooo busy that I forget to eat. I need simple things that I can just snack on all day long and just grab when I need them.

I get in the habit of eating the same thing day after day after day. I have no imagination and being picky probably has something to do with that.

I have been at a stand still for the past 2 weeks. Frustrating...I am supposed to have TOM here any day now. My hopes it is that, but then again, I have been known to skip months and that is too where my weight tends to come from. So I don't know which it is.

Any thoughts on these subjects???
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    I'm in serious need of this support group! I'll copy & paste from my earlier post because I'm too lazy to type it all again! :noway:

From an earlier post:

Well, where do I start. I can come up with A LOT of excuses for my FIVE, yes, you read right, FIVE pound gain this last week! sad

I've been extremely stressed over my Dad's health and some issues he's having.....we were without electric for 2 & 1/2 days (thanks, Ike).....mother nature is visiting....I could go on but I won't.

I'm just really disgusted and pissed off at myself. I knew better than eating some of the things I did...noway I KNOW better...but that didn't stop me.

This is my first gain since joining MFP and I don't ever want it to happen again.brokenheart
  • melissa73
    Options
    Losing it-
    Don't let this get you down... This way of eating is going to be a struggle especially when you have a lot of things going on at once. Just get up and forget it and get back in the game..
    I am thinking that the 5 lbs is mostly water weight. So don't beat yourself up to much.. And I'm sorry to hear about your Dad. Hope everything turns out okay..
    You can do this look at how far you have come... That is a great accomplishment right there.. :drinker:

Skittles-
    Don't get down. I know you can do this...
    As far as eating the same thing all the time I do that too. I have really liked the recipe section of the message boards.. There is a lot of great ideas in there for like your dinners. You may need to change things up a little with your eating and workouts. Maybe add a little something in your daily routine that you haven't done before. Play around with it a little. I like to do different workout tapes just so my body doesn't get used to the same thing.. Good luck .. I would like to say that it is not a struggle unless you let it become one... We are all stronger and better now.

Good luck to everyone.
    Melissa
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Options
    bumpin :drinker:
  • Fab140
    Fab140 Posts: 1,976 Member
    Options
    My husband LOVES to bring home Chinese take-out or Piza on Friday and Saturday nights. Ugh! I keep telling him to stop. But my whole family shouldn't have to be punished because I let myself get so overweight. He's getting better....he brings me a salad on Pizza night....which is real nice. Except for that Pizza smell.

How do you all get your families to understand how hard it is for you to eat salad or carrot sticks while they are eating pizza and candy and ice cream?

I do the shopping, so it's my way or the highway!!:laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: Mornin all:happy:
  • tall_t
    tall_t Posts: 251
    Options
    :drinker: Mornin all:happy:

Good Morning! Happy Friday!!!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: :flowerforyou:

So what ever happened to the Blue & Purple team weigh in charts this week, did I miss them?

Did I miss something sleeping for a couple hours?? sheeesh:noway: going to bed around here I miss out on something!:grumble:

:drinker: Off to workout ...:wink: LOVE LOVE LOVE my workouts!!:drinker: :drinker:
  • melissa73
    Options
    I want to wish everyone a great weekend.
    We finished a great week here with the BWL Challenge. I'm ready for another great week next week and WE CAN DO IT....

YEAH for the BIGGEST WEIGHT LOSER CHALLENGE... GOOD LUCK TEAMS... HOPE YOU ALL STICK WITH YOUR GOALS FOR THIS NEXT WEEK...
  • Canelitas
    Options
    Hey Everyone :flowerforyou:

Sorry, I haven't been able to interact here lately, lucky I'm off this week :bigsmile:

Oh yeah, I just posted on the 100+ thread - I'm planning to follow a sdch i made up for my workout times, but following it is another story...so wish me the best. :flowerforyou:
  • melissa73
    Options
    Okay I was gone over the weekend... I maintained for the two days but we will see if I goofed on the 9 hour drive back home today. Besides I have the terrible TOM visiting... I'll let ya know how I did. Maybe I'll wait and weigh in on Wednesday.

Hope all had a great weekend. :flowerforyou:

Melissa
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    All you teams simply ROCK! You're all hanging in there and giving it your all! Somedays will be easier than others but so proud of you all for sticking to it:heart:

As that weight begins to fall off....it is so worth all the work and things we've done to get there:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Options
    :drinker: I'm getting a bit confused as to what thread we are all hangin out on nowadays:sad: I do want to be apart of them all but .....HELP!:sad:

This is the current one for all the teams, is that right?:drinker:
  • melissa73
    Options
    I need a kick in the bu#@. I ate good all day yesterday and I even did my Tae bo and walked.
    But when hubby gets home and we ate dinner. Bam I ate a candy bar. What the heck. I need to kick myself. I know I should have said no.

I ate over my calories and it sucks.

Melissa
  • Sunibc22
    Options
    Don't beat yourself up over it. It was 1 lousy candy bar!! Just make sure you're extra good today and it won't make a difference. :flowerforyou:

We all do it or have done it!