*Sigh* I tripped...

Options
and fell off the wagon and bumped my head on the way down. UGH! :sad:

The kids asked me for some of my homemade donut holes and against my better judgment I made them. I couldn't resist and ate 1.5 servings which I calculated to be over 500 calories. :noway:

So now I am over my calorie goal today and my stomach feels heavy. :embarassed:

I know this is a temporary setback, but tbh... it sucks!

Replies

• Startingover71
    Options
    Don't get down on yourself, it happens to everyone. Tomorrow is a new day and you will be back on track! :smile:
  • CarterGrt
    CarterGrt Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    One bad day won't sink you in the long distance journey. Keep the faith. Tomorrow is another day.

--Carter
  • dababers
    dababers Posts: 135
    Options
    Awe, girl, don't beat yourself up. Just remember, tomorrow is a whole new day, and you can begin again. Get back to it and stick to your program.
  • mazomama
    mazomama Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    tomorrow is a new day! :wink:
  • pooh072572
    Options
    Relax. If you can take some time do a little exercise, if not there is always tomorrow. My wedding anniversary was this week and my diet went out the window for a couple days. But I just get back on track and start over.
  • AAboulhosn
    Options
    It's ok. It's called life. You have to live. I don't think it's realistic to think that I'll never eat anything "bad" ever again as long as I live..at least that's what I tell myself. : ) As long as you don't do it every day, once in a while shouldn't hurt!
  • skusek
    skusek Posts: 2
    Options
    Don't sweat it - I couldn't resist a donut last week - and it wan't even a delicious homemade one! I still lost weight for the week! And pooh is right - exercise is key. I never lose an ounce by diet alone.
  • MizzDoc
    MizzDoc Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    Hmm, those donut holes are enough to throw anyone off track, lol.

But seriously one day is not bad, so don't sweat it. Honestly, the lesson learned here is how badly you felt about doing it. So that means you have the ability to pick right up tomorrow and make better choices. If you ate it all, didn't check the calories, and wallowed in pity all night-- then we would need to be concerned :wink:
  • michellehorvath
    michellehorvath Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Man this must have been the week for donuts!! *Sigh* I had a crumb topped Entemann's today and then had to work it off....to top it off my stomach has been heavy and killing me too!! So chin up and tomorrow will be better and we will remember this feeling for next time!!
  • twooliver
    twooliver Posts: 450 Member
    Options
    In a weird way, the cheat will give you motivation cause you know how bad you will feel - you're body is telling you how healthy it has become!!!!

And that's pretty awesome!!
  • aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    thanks guys! tomorrow is definitely a new day!

and i am serious when i say my tummy is heavy... yucky feeling. :sick:
  • crysmiss86
    crysmiss86 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I had one of those days today too. Don't worry about it. You can't be perfect all the time.
  • zorbaru
    zorbaru Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    i had a pretty bad weekend food wise.

gonna ramp up the exercise and eat smart for the 3 days to weigh in.

hopefully will be able to counter it.
  • pookie55
    pookie55 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    The sun will come out tomorrow and you will feel beter an do better.
  • thelittlebluebox
    Options
    Eh, don't worry about it. One splurge does not an elephant make. ;) Stressing out about it is probably worse for your health than the donuts were, so relax, enjoy the donuts, and go back to your program tomorrow.