Replies

• chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Goal is 177 for week 2!
  • chrissyb1985
    chrissyb1985 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Does the 700 calories burned start today?
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge! Let's go team north!

Current weight: 130.0
    Saturday goal weight: 128.5
    Challenge goal: 119.0
  • TimarieS
    TimarieS Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Does the 700 calories burned start today?

On the challenge post it says it starts on Monday, March 7
  • xomakaxo
    xomakaxo Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    CW: 181.9
    Sat Goal: 179.5 (2.4 lb loss)

Excited about the 700 cal challenge! Good motivation! And thank you for clarifying that it's workout cals not deficit cals. :D Hopefully I start feeling better later this week, I've been really sick the past week.
  • eleanoreb
    eleanoreb Posts: 621 Member
    Options
    700 calories in the week? i hope this isn't very much of a challenge.. I should have that done on Monday! Hopefully Team foreign will kill this challenge!!

Good job to all the teams, everyone is doing great!!
  • destoni85
    destoni85 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Awesome challenge! We got this one, team north!!!
  • ilvpsu
    ilvpsu Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sounds great! Seems like everyone is burning lots of calories...should be interesting!
  • Kimkimba
    Kimkimba Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Easy challenge.

CW: 194
    Goal Weight for Saturday: 191

Go Team East!
  • amysj303
    amysj303 Posts: 5,086 Member
    Options
    I like this challenge! It won't be hard if I stick to my running schedule- 2 4-mile runs and one 6-mile run should get me to 700 calories burned.
    Go Team West#2!
  • dreamwellali
    Options
    I'm so glad this week is an exercise challenge and not a food challenge! I'm in Chicago for a conference this week - no chance of giving up pizza or chocolate or wine or cheese while I'm here ;)

My SW this week is 198.5 and my goal for the week is simply to maintain.

I'm a little bummed because I brought my workout gear, knowing that the hotel has a fitness center and I get here to discover that the fitness center has a fee! Good thing the pool is free, so I will be swimming a lot this week, as well as walking around town. The conference is about 5 blocks away from my hotel, so I have to walk a bit each day no matter what. Burning 700 cals should be easy, even if I wait to track until I get home on Thursday night.

Midwest is best!
  • brit1329
    brit1329 Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad this week is an exercise challenge and not a food challenge! I'm in Chicago for a conference this week - no chance of giving up pizza or chocolate or wine or cheese while I'm here ;)

My SW this week is 198.5 and my goal for the week is simply to maintain.

I'm a little bummed because I brought my workout gear, knowing that the hotel has a fitness center and I get here to discover that the fitness center has a fee! Good thing the pool is free, so I will be swimming a lot this week, as well as walking around town. The conference is about 5 blocks away from my hotel, so I have to walk a bit each day no matter what. Burning 700 cals should be easy, even if I wait to track until I get home on Thursday night.

Midwest is best!

That sucks they want to charge you for that. Good for you sticking with it though even when it's not the most convenient.
  • ChassityGetsFit
    ChassityGetsFit Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    YAY! I can't wait! I also burn a little over 700 calories a week, but maybe this will motivate me to burn more for a chance to win!!! Awsomeness, LOL!

CW: 206.8
    SGW: 204.4

Lets go WEST/CA#2!!!!
  • smalltowngirl504
    Options
    I was looking for this thread... boo IM a little late on this and Ive burned about 100 calories total, so I gotta get moving!!
  • nikkiws
    nikkiws Posts: 164
    Options
    Hi, am taking over now as UK team captain and will get organised soon.
    My current weight 165, goal 163.
  • Boooie
    Boooie Posts: 110
    Options
    My cw this week 171lb goal this week 2lb to get in the 160's :)
  • katcena
    katcena Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    This week is starting out GREAT! Already 1 pound below my goal weight and I've almost burned my 700 cals already! Yeah!
  • shannahrose
    shannahrose Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    my Saturday goal isn 157.0 and yesterday i weighed 157.4. almost there! so far, i've burned 682 calories this week between a run last night and crcuit training this morning.

keep up the great work!
  • HeatherNTbs
    Options
    current w 188.2
    sat goal 186.?
    seven week goal 179 was 175 so between there i will be happy this challange is a good one for me and excited to kick some butt in the workout zone
  • shannonaufman
    Options
    I just now found this board for week 2! :( I'm on my honeymoon, so I'm not too confident that I will see significant weight loss this week. We're doing a lot of activities -- hiking, snowmobiling, walking, etc -- so let's just go with 0.8 lbs lost this week. I'm going to blow the challenge out of the water this week!!

SW for week two: 170.8
    GW for week two: 170.

I'll weigh in first thing Sunday, when I'm back home with my scale.

Go team south!!