A teeny meeny step

Options
My first success, though a small one. I had tried earlier to switch to green tea, instead of coffee. Read somewhere that 4-5 cups a day will keep your metabolism high. I crave coffee at work. Once, just once to kick my brain to start. Since my protein intake was real low(vegetarian and no eggs), I decided to take a protein drink and 2 fruits/veggies before every meal.
Someone took my green tea box from office shelf. :grumble:
I was craving a drink. I took my card n started off to vending machine...but, turned to the fridge n came back with my vita day juice. Added a spoon of protein powder to it. And, am not hungry. :happy:
Will eat my peaches next and will have a low cal lunch.
Also, lucky me, I got aloeforever distributor here. Am gonna order the cinnamon n honey tea. I used to make it back in India. Its good for weight loss. Cleans the digestive system. And I will LOCK it in my drawer. :tongue:

Replies

• neha_duvvuri
    neha_duvvuri Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    My first success, though a small one. I had tried earlier to switch to green tea, instead of coffee. Read somewhere that 4-5 cups a day will keep your metabolism high. I crave coffee at work. Once, just once to kick my brain to start. Since my protein intake was real low(vegetarian and no eggs), I decided to take a protein drink and 2 fruits/veggies before every meal.
    Someone took my green tea box from office shelf. :grumble:
    I was craving a drink. I took my card n started off to vending machine...but, turned to the fridge n came back with my vita day juice. Added a spoon of protein powder to it. And, am not hungry. :happy:
    Will eat my peaches next and will have a low cal lunch.
    Also, lucky me, I got aloeforever distributor here. Am gonna order the cinnamon n honey tea. I used to make it back in India. Its good for weight loss. Cleans the digestive system. And I will LOCK it in my drawer. :tongue:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    Never a small step when you start finding things that work for you. GOOD FOR YOU!!! What a way to be flexible and still keep within your goals. Keep up the great work! :smile:
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Hey do what works.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!