juST DANCE 2 scores Challenge Week 9:

Options
Here we go, week 9!

If you are not sure what it's all about, here's the low-down: I post my high scores for 3 songs on Just Dance 2 and you try, for the next week, to beat them .

Unfortunately there's no prize but you will have bragging rights!!!!

I'm very sorry for this week's selection, not my fault, it's the way they come up!!!

Here are the songs for this week and the scores I got:

Jungle Boogie = 10338pts (Hate this one)
Crazy Love = 9501pts (Will be trying to beat this score myself this week. It's PANTS !!!
Soul Bossa Nova = 10317pts (Again, not a fave!)

Enjoy beating them, even if it's your own high scores you beat.

New songs and thread next Sunday aft/eve.

LouiseXXXX

Replies

• xsupertiffx
    Options
    This is awesome! I just got the game yesterday and I am already addicted! :)
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options

Soul Bossa Nova = 110317pts (Again, not a fave!)

LOL NO WAY! Did you add an extra number????
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

Soul Bossa Nova = 110317pts (Again, not a fave!)

LOL NO WAY! Did you add an extra number????

Arf!!!!! If only. I have changed it to the correct score!

LouiseXXX
  • puggleperson
    puggleperson Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to even get a good score? I don't understand the game AT ALL.. I play it for fun and to move but miss most of the marks and get little red x's.... Is there some sort of skill? Am I holding my remote wrong?? Any help would be great because I am competitive and would love to start playing with you all :)
  • looby1968
    Options
    Can anyone tell me how to even get a good score? I don't understand the game AT ALL.. I play it for fun and to move but miss most of the marks and get little red x's.... Is there some sort of skill? Am I holding my remote wrong?? Any help would be great because I am competitive and would love to start playing with you all :)

I was unbelievably awful when I first started!

Try to master a few songs at a time, so you know the moves. I have my faves, which I am now pretty good at.

One thing to look out for: when you get really good at the moves, be aware when you are out and about... If you hear the songs, you'll have those moves in your head. Worse case scenario, you'll actually bust the moves in public!!!!

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    I won't be home til late tonight, but I'll dance tomorrow morning. I like Crazy in Love but the others,, not so much...
  • bluespring
    bluespring Posts: 201 Member
    Options

Me too! I suck at it big time. Lots of cursing and swearing going on...as I stomp and flail about.....haha.
    I can't believe how unbelievably bad I am....
    :ohwell:
  • pjfmaui73
    pjfmaui73 Posts: 408
    Options
    I am know expert, but I'm offering a couple tips.

Watch the dancer on the bottom of the right hand of the screen. It will show you what move is coming up next.

Do the move at the same time the arrow is under the dancer on the bottom right of screen.

Hold the remote in the same hand as the dancer.

Move your hand the same as the dancer.

Best of luck I hope this helps! :happy:
  • loveme445
    loveme445 Posts: 2,439 Member
    Options
    bump
  • prila13
    prila13 Posts: 222 Member
    Options

Me too! I suck at it big time. Lots of cursing and swearing going on...as I stomp and flail about.....haha.
    I can't believe how unbelievably bad I am....
    :ohwell:

I was awful when I first started too. It gets easier! I try to master the arms of the songs first and then incorporate the legs. Afterall, the Wii only picks up the arms as the controller is in your hand. Now, if they had a controller for the feet, I'd be up creek without a paddle, LOL
  • yportia
    yportia Posts: 864 Member
    Options
    I'll try again this week. According to my body bug it provides vigorous activity and burns a lot of calories. I love Jungle Boogie. My scores are not high but I just love the song. Another tip - practice the same song multiple times in a row - especially that gold move - and really get into it with your hands - seems to give you burn points.
  • might4
    might4 Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    I haven't done these three ever...but have at least watched my daughter do crazy in love. Should be a fun week and I would have more time to practice!
  • iarookie
    iarookie Posts: 140
    Options
    Okay for the less coordinated set- here are my initial numbers to beat....

Jungle Boogie = 3056
    Crazy Love = 6291
    Soul Bossa Nova = 3341
  • Shirley61
    Shirley61 Posts: 7,758 Member
    Options
    I did Crazy Love and Jungle Boogie just for fun on the weekend.
    Now I can practice and get high scores and the songs won't be foreign to
    me. LOL
    Good Luck everyone!:bigsmile:

In answer to some of the comments this isn't the only exercise I do,
    I work out 30-40 mins. everyday and I am also doing several other
    challenges on this site. So Dance 2 I literally have to squeeze in
    with everything I am doing.
    Thanks to all of u who kept me on track to keep going!!:flowerforyou:
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    ok, I thought the songs were much easier this week, except Soul Bossa Nova-I keep bombing that one.

Jungle Boogie=10613 :indifferent:
    Crazy in Love=11178 (1st time doing this one and I love it :love: )
    Soul Bossa Nova=6851 (1st time doing this one also and I didn't improve my score :grumble: )
  • pjfmaui73
    Options
    just a follow up from my tips the dancer is anywhere on the bottom of the screen...not just the bottom right. You probably know this by now :tongue: Best of luck!!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    It was my first time doing these - and I managed to smash my light bulb with the wii controller - oops!!

But anyways my scores were:

jungle boogie 4121
    crazy in love 8019
    soul bossa nova 5219

If my partner lets me play it again (lol) I shall try and improve these scores.
  • looby1968
    Options
    It was my first time doing these - and I managed to smash my light bulb with the wii controller - oops!!

But anyways my scores were:

jungle boogie 4121
    crazy in love 8019
    soul bossa nova 5219

If my partner lets me play it again (lol) I shall try and improve these scores.

Yes, ooooops!!! Hope it didn't hurt you!

I have to be careful not to knock the lightshade in my lounge!!!

LouiseXXX
  • RushinBruisette
    RushinBruisette Posts: 2,109 Member
    Options
    Jungle Boogie: 7541
    To the creator of this dance for the song, wth? I think they could've done a much better dance than this one. It's not very active.

Crazy in Love: 10270

Soul Bossa Nova: 9009 <- new high for me
  • WildcatMom82
    WildcatMom82 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Saving for later. Hopefully I can play some before work tomorrow. I also hate Jungle Boogie!!!!