puzzled

Options
A few weeks ago I stopped tracking my calories. I have kept up some of my exercise (strength training circuit at the gym twice a week) and it seems like all of a sudden I'm losing way more weight. I have lost almost another 5 lbs. I'm very puzzled by this. Every time I get on the scale expecting to have gained weight and it's actually going down.

Why might this be happening?

Replies

• Willstephens1
    Willstephens1 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Maybe you weren't eating enough calories, and now you have stopped tracking you are eating more and bringing on the weight loss.

When i first started tracking i didn't lose any for 2 weeks, then i upped my calorie goal and started losing.
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    I agree with Willstephens1. if you were not eating your exercise calories and also not eating enough you will not lose weight.
  • mayburcm
    mayburcm Posts: 24
    Options
    Hmmm I was actually losing weight before. I lost ten lbs...and then I stopped doing everything but weights and still lost another 5lbs.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!