I'm a newbie here. Please add me :-)

Options
I need some daily motivation, and I love to read daily successes (and failures...they happen too!). I would love to have a circle of buddies here that I can touch bases with when I'm in need of some uplifting! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• christinehay78
    christinehay78 Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • dian1227
    dian1227 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Added ya...good luck and God Bless...I'm working on my health everyday too...If you have any good ideas, motivation or just need a friend, I'm here.

Blessings,

Diane
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I added you and by the way I have a group on facebook that is exactly what you are describing
  • Tiana405
    Tiana405 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I'd love to see what works and doesn't work for other people! Get ideas on healthy recipes and just motivate each other! : ) PLEASE ADD ME!
  • goffgirls
    Options
    I am somewhat new here also, would love to be added also. Need big time motivation!:smile:
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    I'd love to see what works and doesn't work for other people! Get ideas on healthy recipes and just motivate each other! : ) PLEASE ADD ME!

Check this out :)
    http://www.facebook.com/Beachbody#!/home.php?sk=group_174769109231499&ap=1
  • ladonne73
    ladonne73 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! My friend requests are coming fast and furious...lol!!! I love it!!!
  • NicholasMongold
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!! My friend requests are coming fast and furious...lol!!! I love it!!!
    Thats great!!
  • piccolarj
    piccolarj Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Sending a request now! Good luck to ya!!