2»

Replies

• MargieM
    MargieM Posts: 2,248 Member
    Options
    Good luck and enjoy! :flowerforyou:
  • CristaAmy
    Options
    Vanilla vodka and diet cherry vanilla Dr Pepper. Yum!
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    Diet Ginger Ale
    Vanilla Vodka
    splash of marachino(sp) cherry juice and a cherry.

Tastes like a cherry/cream soda. :tongue: :bigsmile:

Shannon!!!! I knew'd you be the lady to answer this Q!!!! :tongue:

Hmmmm..... that sounds good - Vanilla Vodka is a big committment though - $30 a bottle right?!?!? (I'm in Canada so we pay a little over double for everything with alcohol!)
    :flowerforyou:

Yeah, about $30 a bottle here too. :grumble:

Not everyone likes them, but gin & diet tonic with a lime wedge is good too. Lower in cals also! :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Diet Sunkist and rum tastes like an orange creamcicle.
  • suzitto
    Options
    To be funny, you could serve them in those Big Gulp cups you get from the gas station, ya know, like Meredith!
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi

No suggestions (sorry) but have a fun...wish I lived close by and could come :)
    DH has an after work/golf thing...I'll be home watching solo

Enjoy, Kim
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    Options
    Keep it simple, and to the point.... the uber classic vodka martini. Pour vodka over ice in the shaker, add a wee bit of dry vermouth, and a dash of bitters (really). Shake well, pour into a martini glass that is well chilled. The whole secret to a great martini is to make them teeth cracking cold! James Bond tux is optional...
    james_bond_martini_183541a1.jpg
  • AJCM
    AJCM Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the ideas guys!!!

JAMERZ...
    I do love a martini - I went through a serious martini phase in the early 2000's....

SUZITO...
    I LOVE the idea of the Big Gulp cup - wish I had seen that before I went out! Hilarious!
    :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

KIMBER...
    You ARE inivted anytime!!! I think the drive would stand in the way though, right? What's it to Toronto for you? A day of driving??? :wink:

No one quieted down until Grey's at 9:00 and then by 11:00 we were too exhausted to watch anything else! It's all on the PVR, so I can catch up later. I heard that The Office was only moderately funny though. Sigh.

:flowerforyou: