Noobalicious

Options
Ok, so here I am new today, really needing to lose some weight I am shooting to get down to 250 pounds. I am not really looking at becoming a tiny little skinny person, I am looking to become healthier, and a little faster on my roller-skates. Ideally to increase my endurance levels and lap times, maybe wouldn't hurt to look a little better in some booty shorts, but the beautiful thing about derby is size doesn't really matter; speed, agility, and endurance do. my current exercise comes from roller derby practice and that is really about it, I should add some weight training but I am not that motivated. I am excited to see how this goes!

Cheers,

Knotty

Replies

• sandram82
    sandram82 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! Roller Durby sounds like fun!!! MFP is a great site for support and motivation and lots of great advice.. feel free to add me.. and best of luck on your journey!!
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    That's so cool!!! I wish i could do roller derby!!! You'll get motivated after a few days on the site, trust me. I started doing push ups and sit ups in my office when nobody is around lolol!
    Feel free to add me! Haveee ffuunn!!
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Good Luck on your Journey and I think its fab you are a Roller Derby Gal!!
  • Hollycole
    Hollycole Posts: 13
    Options
    welcome! I am newer to the site as well. Feel free to friend me if you'd like.

-Holly