Bump confusion..

Options
I am new to this site as of yesterday and I see that a lot of people write the word "bump" on a post or such.
What does the word 'bump' mean?

Also, some people say to eat 3 meals a day and one snack. Others say to eat 4-5 small meals a day not to crave anything.
Does anyone know what to really do? Please help. :cry:

Replies

• UmbraForzare
    Options
    Bump means that the person posting that is trying to keep the topic higher up on the page for people to see it and view it quickly without having to scroll through loads of other threads to find it.

It's an online version of bumping something up :happy:
  • erickirb
    erickirb Posts: 12,293 Member
    Options
    I am new to this site as of yesterday and I see that a lot of people write the word "bump" on a post or such.
    What does the word 'bump' mean?

Also, some people say to eat 3 meals a day and one snack. Others say to eat 4-5 small meals a day not to crave anything.
    Does anyone know what to really do? Please help. :cry:

Everyone can be right, as everyone is different. That being said it is best to eat every 2.5-3 hours to keep your energy levels constant.
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    As far as meals are concerned, it's whatever works best for you. I prefer 3 meals with 2 snacks, but sometimes I only eat 1 snack. Pretty much as long as you take in your allotted calories for the day you'll be fine.
  • kmyers93
    kmyers93 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thank you all so much!