What's for dinner?

Options
HI Everyone, It's the never ending battle of "What's for dinner"? I'm trying to think of something new and different. What is everyone having tonight? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• JennLifts
    JennLifts Posts: 1,913 Member
    Options
    2oz penne, 1 slice toast, 1/6 c spaghetti sauce with 1/3c meatless crumbles, 4 veggie meatballs :)
  • SweetyGirl
    Options
    It's Inside Out Eggrolls for us. Here's a link to the recipe:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/148232-inside-out-egg-rolls?hl=inside+out+eggroll#posts-2009872

I add a can of rinsed and drained bean sprouts and a can of chopped water chestnuts to this recipe. And tonight I'll just be adding the leftover roast chicken from yesterday to make it a complete meal.

Bon appetit!:smile:
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    Taco Salad! :o) One of my favorites that I usually always have stuff at home for! :o)

I use chicken w/ my own seasonings to avoid taco seasoning sodium!
    Also black beans, light sour cream and salsa on top of a bed of lettuce and fresh tomatoes- tonight I will use soft corn taco shells to scoop up, but usually i crumble a few tostito bite sized chips on top!

Absolutely scrumptious!
  • bgeer34
    bgeer34 Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    whole wheat thin spaghetti
    Classico fire roasted spaghetti sauce
    spinach salad
    whole grain (multigrain) rolls with spray butter and garlic
  • ladyjh578
    ladyjh578 Posts: 207
    Options
    Grilled chicken marinated in Italian Dressing, red skinned potatoes cut up in wedges and sprinkled with ranch dip, steamed broccoli
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    Heck if I know.... I need to go grocery shopping after my dental appt.
    then again, may not want to go grocery shopping based on what dental pain I'm in....
  • tappytaptap
    Options
    carrots, broccoli and baby corn stir fried with some firm tofu and sesame ginger sauce and a bit of onion
  • spcopps
    spcopps Posts: 283
    Options
    Took a whole chicken and put lemon pepper seasoning on it and lemon juice then topped with lemon slices..slow cooking in the crock pot today. I will eat breast and the kids and DH can devour the rest! Having steamed brocolli and noodles on the side with strawberries topped with non fat hershey's chocolate for desert.
  • itsalifestylebaby
    itsalifestylebaby Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    We're having chicken that's been marinating in cheriyaki glaze, but I've got no idea what we're having with it.
  • soriakyte
    soriakyte Posts: 17
    Options
    HIbachi Style Veggies - Zucchini, mushrooms, onion, broccoli and cabbage (you can use your favorites) cooked on high heat in olive oil with a bit of butter for flavor and finished of with low sodium soy. I am going to add leftover steak from yesterday's dinner. Yummy! This is one of my favorite dishes that I always have the stuff on hand to make. I make a large batch and will eat it for a few days or add the veggies to my eggs in the morning. Delish!
  • Becky1971
    Becky1971 Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    I have no idea, but I have been dying for different. And it's been a struggle since I found I am sensitive to gluten now, been trying to eat that way since the beginning of the year. I'm really picky about recipes too, drives me nuts sometimes. But I'm looking for something new and different.
  • IrishChick71
    IrishChick71 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Home-made Grilled Chicken Fajitas...Yummm :tongue:
  • carolyne2
    carolyne2 Posts: 109
    Options
    Little bit of chicken lots of vegetalbes in a curry with brown rice and a teaspoon of pickle.
  • BeckyJill7
    BeckyJill7 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Turkey tacos! Mmm- can't wait.
  • p1xelate
    p1xelate Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    Rosemary Chicken and potatoes.
  • khloes_mama
    Options
    Thanks for all the wonderful ideas! You guys rock!
  • Jizes318
    Jizes318 Posts: 409 Member
    Options
    Took a whole chicken and put lemon pepper seasoning on it and lemon juice then topped with lemon slices..slow cooking in the crock pot today. I will eat breast and the kids and DH can devour the rest! Having steamed brocolli and noodles on the side with strawberries topped with non fat hershey's chocolate for desert.

wow sounds delish!
  • laurafatts
    Options
    Just a very simple poached egg and 2 pieces of brown toast.
    Better than having leftovers :(
  • mowrynation
    Options
    This is a link for Coconut Chicken, Fish, Shrimp or Scallops

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/recipe/edit/867256

I can't take credit for it, but it looks awesome!
    I am going to make this this week!

Also is gluten free for those of us who have those issues!

Enjoy!

Gail
  • christenmc
    Options
    whole wheat vegetable lasagna