Biggest loser workout

ahappyapple
ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
edited 5:49PM in Fitness and Exercise
I just did one of my biggest loser workout dvds. I logged it in as circuit training, but should I have logged it as something else (i.e. aerobics)? What would you log it in as?

Replies

• warriorprincessdi
    warriorprincessdi Posts: 617 Member
    I log it as the same thing you do. I think it is technically HIIT, but there is not HIIT choice I can find in the exercise lists.... I'm interested to see how others are doing this.
  • buchmansrus
    buchmansrus Posts: 34 Member
    I would probably logg it as half the time would be circuit training and the other half would be high impact aerobics.

I'm sure you was sweating your butt off with jillian...I think they even have a wii fitness you could probably log it under as well.

Good job by the way
  • lcs1211
    lcs1211 Posts: 121 Member
    You can always add it as one of you exercises - you do not have to stick with what is already listed.
  • ricnrac
    ricnrac Posts: 95 Member
    I log it as circuit training if it is cardio. The last chance workout dvd has a cardio section and an upper body and lower body sections. I log the cardio and lower body as circuit training since they both get my heartrate up but the upper body workout does not so I log it under cardio as calisthenics. I don't want to think I burned more calories then I actually. I would rather be on the lower side and actually burn more than say I burned a higher amount and actually burn less.
  • ahappyapple
    ahappyapple Posts: 128 Member
    Thanks everyone for your input!! It was helpful! :)
This discussion has been closed.