6 week 6 pack results so far

Options
CuteMommy88
CuteMommy88 Posts: 538 Member
Okay so tomorrow I am starting week 4, level 2. So therefore today I am at the halfway point. 3 weeks down 3 weeks to go!!!
my measurement results so far:
Day 1: Today( half way pt):
waist 31 30
hips 41.5 41
tummy 38.5 38
arm 12.5 12.5
thigh 24.5 23
chest 39 38.5

So I have a lost a total of 3 inches so far and I know its not a lot but hey i am proud of myself!!! a loss is a loss :) and I know the best is yet to come!!! Level 2 is waaaay more intense so I am hoping to see some dramatic changes at the end of this journey!!!
I definately recommend this dvd to women who have the "pouch" from pregnancy, My pouch is almost gone :)

Replies

• JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    What is this program?? Who's is it?
  • BeccyBerry
    BeccyBerry Posts: 312
    Options
    I just started it today! Are you other stuff as well as this?

Congrats on the loss, fingers crossed I have some good results I want to lose my baby belly too :)
  • loriefolk
    loriefolk Posts: 352
    Options
    You're doing great! Congrats on your successes!!
  • sundaysurf
    sundaysurf Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Wow that is great results for 3 weeks of work. Keep it up!
  • Katymom22
    Katymom22 Posts: 121
    Options
    for whoever asked it is a jillian micheals tape...i just got mine today and am excited to lose my baby belly too!!
  • SKelley1218
    SKelley1218 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!
    I have a couple of questions for you. Are you doing this DVD every day or do you take a day off each week? How long is the workout?
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    I am actually only doing it 5 days a week!!! and I'm not doing anything else with it. The whole workout is is 35 minutes long and thats with the warm up and cool down
  • Sporty98
    Sporty98 Posts: 321 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! This is one of my very favorite work outs! It's a real mega-burn! =)
  • whouwannab
    whouwannab Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    So is the dvd called 6 week 6 pack?
  • momof3babes
    momof3babes Posts: 103
    Options
    Hey Amanda- does this incorporate any cardio or is it all ab focus? Just curious. Great job on your results!!!!! :happy:
  • nannabur4
    nannabur4 Posts: 24
    Options
    Its a combination of cardio and other moves. I have this one and love it too.
  • cindaboo1
    cindaboo1 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    What's the name of the Jillian Michael DVD????
  • ajwall3
    ajwall3 Posts: 187
    Options
    For all those asking - I'm assuming it's Jillian Michael's DVD 6wk 6pk. It's at Wal-Mart for about $10. I am doing 30-day Shred and want to do 6wk 6pk when I'm done! Jillian is a great motivator and has great routines!
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    The DVD is Jillian Michaels 6 week 6 pack. I got it from Amazon.com for like $6. It is HIIT training, which is high intensity interval training. Which means it is a lot of strength training (abs) with short bursts of cardio to keep your heart rate up throughout the workout. I usually burn anywhere from 250-320 cals and thats on level 1. I have heard level 2 is much more intense and much more cardio, so hopefully I will make it through it and see some results :)
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    Great job!!
  • emrogers
    emrogers Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    what a really cool way of rewarding yourself. I thought of doing the same thing so maybe if I write it down and I can see it I can be more enouraged! Way to go on 3 inches.
  • grover0ca
    grover0ca Posts: 568 Member
    Options
    I love JM..gonna check this video out.
    You are doing great..good results so far!!
  • CuteMommy88
    Options
    Ok...so I just started level 2!!! I must tell you there is a huge jump in difficulty, so if you are starting this dvd be prepared LOL
  • captainlindarg
    captainlindarg Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    I want to try this! It sounds fun!
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    Ok...so I just started level 2!!! I must tell you there is a huge jump in difficulty, so if you are starting this dvd be prepared LOL

How are you logging it into MFP?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!