New Girl!

Options
Hey, everybody.
I'm new to this site...as of 15 minutes ago :wink:
Really looking forward to using it and tracking my weight loss. If you have any tips, please share.

Thanks dolls,
Asha

Replies

120722 Posts: 7
    Options
    Welcome Asha!

This site = amazing
  • ItsAsha
    ItsAsha Posts: 78
    Options
    Thank you so much. I'm so excited! I've been checking everything out, seems pretty awesome
  • dearprudence1964
    dearprudence1964 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    It's a great tool because its so rewarding to log your food and exercise and see that you've made good decisions. Its nice to have a record of the changes we make, and to be congratulated for small victories - which will add up to big ones. Welcome - hope you love it as much as I do!
  • KIttenCaboodle
    Options
    Yeah, it really is. If you're ready to make the commitment to a healthy lifestyle, this site is probably the best tool in the world. And it's FREEEEE! :D If you need friends and encouragement, feel free to add me! :)
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    this site is greatttt for motivation and support and tips on staying healthy!
    Good luck and feel free to add me!
  • xcharysma
    xcharysma Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I hope you find the motivation on here to meet your goals!!
  • Staceslim
    Staceslim Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I have found that if I don't log in everyday I feel guilty I was sick so I definately have some catching up to do. I hope your success is helped along by the site & that you find some friends. Good luck to you. I would love to be your friend as well.
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    Welcome! MFP has made a difference for me. Unconditional support and great new friends!
    Friend me if you would like.
  • ItsAsha
    ItsAsha Posts: 78
    Options
    Thank you everybody. I creeped your profiles (in the least creepy way possible, lol) Congratulations on your success! Such an inspiration you all are. I'm so happy that I came across this app!
  • oniponi3
    oniponi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    im new today looking forwrad to lose the pounds any tips happy taken xx
  • pwprice59
    pwprice59 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Hi, welcome! Great to have you with us.