Newcomers and their profiles

Options
I have been here for almost a month. The very first thing I did was complete my profile. How are people going to connect with me if they know nothing about me? It frustrates me when people post here that they want new friends that they can connect with, they want to get friends that will support them, people that have similar goals than them....and then you go to their profile to learn a little more about them....and ITS BLANK! I don't know about everyone else, but I don't friend people that don't have a profile I can read or that send me a friend request that has no message with it. So.....fill out your profiles please. It makes it so much easier to connect with people. Don't be shy....we are all in this together!!

:flowerforyou: Angela

Replies

• chiliflea
    chiliflea Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    I totally agree! I can understand if they want to stay anonymous but a few basic facts about yourself doesn't have to be intrusive and put up a pic of your dog or something!!
  • humpalc
    humpalc Posts: 140
    Options
    Some people may be using the app on their phone, which doesn't include any of the community features - so they got a profile when they logged on, but don't even know this whole other world exists online - :)
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    Some people may be using the app on their phone, which doesn't include any of the community features - so they got a profile when they logged on, but don't even know this whole other world exists online - :)

I didn't think of that. I use both my laptop and my phone.
  • oniponi3
    oniponi3 Posts: 6
    Options
    hi my name is fiona taggart love this so handy how everyone getting on let me know xx