Pin-Up girls RECRUITING!!!

RachVR6
RachVR6 Posts: 3,688 Member
edited September 24 in Motivation and Support
We're coming to the end of our 10 weeks and we Pin-ups would like to welcome anybody that wants to stay accountable with us, to join!

Those of us that are still checking in, have lost a total of 243.6lbs over the last 9 weeks.

If you want to join in, send me your current weight by next monday and we'll start the first week!!!

:flowerforyou:

THERIGHTSCALE_F.jpg

Replies

• Ok I obviously want in! I kept not getting to you because my weigh in day is Thursday not Monday. So you're okay with that?
  • RachVR6
    Ok I obviously want in! I kept not getting to you because my weigh in day is Thursday not Monday. So you're okay with that?

Oh yea that's fine! Just send it to me thursdays and I'll keep it for all the mondays weigh-ins.
  • mayana2002
    mayana2002 Posts: 192
    My current weigh in day is on Thursdays as well!
  • kerriBB37
    kerriBB37 Posts: 967 Member
    We should merge our groups =) we started the same exact time! I think we are about 320 lost and about half our women have stopped sending in weights! Maybe at the end of week 12 we can work something out. We have such a great group and I know a few have mentioned continuing the challenge! it's so motivating!
  • RachVR6
    My current weigh in day is on Thursdays as well!

Same thing goes for you then, you can either send it to me thursday or on mondays just send me whatever your last weight was. :)
  • mayana2002
    I wanna join! Sending you my current weight Thursday
  • I definately want in. Have been here for a little while and I can change my weigh in to MOnday. All fellow pin u
  • mayana2002
    My weight was 186.4 last Thursday. I am 5'7"
    :) Thanks
  • Sorry it sent before I was done. Anyone else on here can add me as well :)
  • Arielnesika
    Arielnesika Posts: 87 Member
    I want in!
    CW 268.6
    Need any other info?
  • I want in :)
    I'm 5'9'' and 154.6. Um, things are weird right now, so I'm going to message you
  • Ashley_Panda
    Ashley_Panda Posts: 1,404 Member
    Me too!

Oh wait... :wink:
  • khaleesinoodlebelly
    khaleesinoodlebelly Posts: 165 Member
    I am in! :)
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    I'm staying in! This group keeps me on track even though I don't have much of a loss. I had to stop exercising for awhile so that has made losing much slower.
  • RachVR6
    Yay, so glad you ladies are in for more!! :wink:
  • nam14uk
    nam14uk Posts: 556 Member
    Count me in again! Wouldn't have gotten this far without all you lovely pin ups!! Thanks for keeping us going Rach!
  • loverstreet
    loverstreet Posts: 227 Member
    Yes! Summer is coming and I don't have much to lose, but boy it's been REALLY difficult to lose even a few pounds lately. I'm NOT getting discouraged. I just keep trying.

Nice week by the way Rach!
  • itsjustme77
    itsjustme77 Posts: 102
    I want in. :) My weigh in day is Wednesday though.
  • sray30
    sray30 Posts: 97 Member
    I'm in for another round!
  • kidakiwi04
    kidakiwi04 Posts: 238
    Definitely count me in. I already sent you a message but for everyone else my start weight is 256.2 as of today. Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.