Things To Do To Keep Yourself Busy.....

Options
I have a lot of trouble with snacking.... I seem to snack a lot because i'm bored. :angry: Is there any suggestions you guys have of things to do to distract yourself from eating ?:smile: Thanks ! :)

Replies

• singer201
    singer201 Posts: 560 Member
    Options
    Knit, crochet, or do other needlework while watching TV (my favorite snacking time). Go for a walk or clean house when you feel the munchie urges.
  • jillMoose
    jillMoose Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    read a book - keeps your mind and your hands busy!
  • ileana84
    ileana84 Posts: 163
    Options
    ty also for posting this....I needed it as well :happy:
  • fatlass70
    fatlass70 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    I try to drink a glass of water everytime I think about snacking. If I'm still hungry (and haven't completely forgotten about it!!) i then have something
  • c4297
    c4297 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    :happy: Awesome ! Those are great suggestions and i ill be trying those soon (: Thanks!
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Clean out the cabinets, pantry and the fridge. Find all the stuff that is beyond pull date, partially used and never touched again, half bottles of this and that hiding in the fridge corners.... toss it all. Take everything out and wash the shelves, clean out the drawers, wash all the dishes not touched in a while. That should keep you busy for a few days anyway. Next you can do the bathroom. Sooner or later you will be doing the closet!