Product Raves!

Options
Wendi_S
Wendi_S Posts: 489 Member
In the past 4 weeks I've discovered three new products- new to me- that I love!!

SENECA farms- Authentic Crisp Onions -- crispy real onion strips- soooo good on salads and in soups!!

Kellogg's - Fiber Plus Antioxidants Caramel Coconut Fudge- Y U M M Y!

And my favorite product, I just found today, is - SO Delicious cultured coconut milk yogurt

** someone on my friends list recently ( I can't remember who but please jump in and claim your ^5 for this) told me about freezing my yogurt because it takes longer to eat. What a great idea. **

Anyone else have some new- or old- found products that they love and want to share??

Replies

• Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I love Kellogg's - Fiber Plus Antioxidants Peanut butter chocolate. My son and I fight over these!! lol

Also, peppermint tea... yum!
  • taso42_DELETED
    taso42_DELETED Posts: 3,394 Member
    Options
    I love my Blender Bottle for mixing up a quick shake at work (or if I don't want to get elaborate at home and use the blender). It's amazing to me that it can even mix peanut butter into the shake. I now have 3 of them.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    All of those sound yummy....

I love quaker mini rice cakes....Vanilla Creme Brulee-13minicakes-120 calories
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options
    Here's another one (sorry, this one is also non-food). The Misto oil sprayer bottle. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=11318517

I'd been eyeing it for a while and finally bought one a few weeks back. Love it.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options
    I love my Blender Bottle for mixing up a quick shake at work (or if I don't want to get elaborate at home and use the blender). It's amazing to me that it can even mix peanut butter into the shake. I now have 3 of them.

i must have this gonna google it now
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Here's another one (sorry, this one is also non-food). The Misto oil sprayer bottle. http://www.bedbathandbeyond.com/product.asp?SKU=11318517

I'd been eyeing it for a while and finally bought one a few weeks back. Love it.

I LOVE my Misto!!!!!!
  • vayax
    vayax Posts: 152 Member
    Options

** someone on my friends list recently ( I can't remember who but please jump in and claim your ^5 for this) told me about freezing my yogurt because it takes longer to eat. What a great idea. **

freeze how?? just put them in the freezer? or do you need to do something special to freeze it??
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options

i must have this gonna google it now

I am sooo running out to get one of these!!!
  • Wendi_S
    Options

freeze how?? just put them in the freezer? or do you need to do something special to freeze it??

He didn't exactly say so I started with my kids yoplait and just stuck the container in the freezer- it froze fine but was hard to get out of the container. Today I bought a bunch of single serve little tupperware containers- I transferred the yogurt into them and stacked them in the freezer- I also used my chobani this time since I could stir it up before transferring it. They all worked out fine- and stacked nicely in the freezer.
  • bzmom
    bzmom Posts: 1,332 Member
    Options
    You can freeze yogurt cubes (<- ice cubes)
  • 1113cw
    1113cw Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Non food item but LOVE this thing... just got a FitBit and it's fabulous!
  • lisafrancis629
    Options

He didn't exactly say so I started with my kids yoplait and just stuck the container in the freezer- it froze fine but was hard to get out of the container. Today I bought a bunch of single serve little tupperware containers- I transferred the yogurt into them and stacked them in the freezer- I also used my chobani this time since I could stir it up before transferring it. They all worked out fine- and stacked nicely in the freezer.

I just freeze it in the container it comes in. (Dannon Light & Fit 6oz). I put the container in the freezer when I get to work in the morning and it's frozen by lunch time.
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Lara bars! I bought some at Sam's club for an easy snack on my hikes. The ingredient lists read something like this: " Dates, Almonds, Unsweetened apples, walnuts, raisins, cinamon" and they taste divine! I think I'm addicted.
  • taso42_DELETED
    Options
    Yet another: powdered non-fat milk. It's great because I don't drink milk often, just in the occasional shake. And since it's powdered, I can keep it around pretty much indefinitely, and not worry about it going bad in the fridge.
  • Wendi_S
    Options
    Here's another one - although this isn't a new one for me- Almond Milk! I hate cows milk and not a big fan of soy milk- but almond milk is mmm mmm good!
  • JoyousRen
    JoyousRen Posts: 3,823 Member
    Options
    Here's another one - although this isn't a new one for me- Almond Milk! I hate cows milk and not a big fan of soy milk- but almond milk is mmm mmm good!
    I love Almond Breeze Unsweetened Vanilla. I put it in my coffee because I can't have dairy in the AM.
  • monkeyboy881
    Options

it was prob me i posted that awhile ago i just put yoplait in the freezer and then scrape it out frozen it slows down my gulping it and fixes my ice cream craving
  • Wendi_S
    Options

it was prob me i posted that awhile ago i just put yoplait in the freezer and then scrape it out frozen it slows down my gulping it and fixes my ice cream craving

Yes, I do believe it was you!!! ^5!!!
  • Ms_Natalie
    Ms_Natalie Posts: 1,030 Member
    Options
    I love fibre plus bars!

Ooooh and rice cakes...they stink but taste great! :flowerforyou:
  • choley222
    choley222 Posts: 57
    Options
    I just tried the fiber plus coconut caramel bars today and I have to agree so yummy! I read about them on the hungry girl website, they said they tasted like the girl scout cookie the Samoa and they were right. I also just started using almond and love it. The other thing a friend turned me onto was morningstar products. I am not a vegan by any stretch but they help me cut down on calories, plus there chik'n patties taste 10X better than any real chicken patty.