"Walking, 3.0 mph, mod. pace, walking dog"

Options
When I first saw this post, I thought my friend who diligently posted her exercise daily, actually had a dog that she walked everyday. I asked about this fabulous dog as I became more and more curious about her furry friend that was walked so regularly. Then one day, she posted her exercise without the dog. "Walking, 3.5 mph, brisk pace" and I asked what happened to her dog? Was he tired, sick?

THERE WAS NO DOG she says.. and so the mfp mysterious dog was created! We have since named him Kogo. Do you walk with Kogo too? You should post about it. And sometimes leave him home for a more brisk work out.

;0)

RLG

Replies

• kittytrix
    kittytrix Posts: 557 Member
    Options
    That's too funny!
  • sw33tp3a11
    sw33tp3a11 Posts: 4,646 Member
    Options
    lol I use that too except there is no dog is a baby....
  • tinajjohnson
    Options
    I use this entry for "walking, 3.0, mod pace, walking to and/or from bar." I think if I had a dog that I would walk it about as fast I as I do to get to the bar...or to get home for that matter --- it's still cold here!
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    This is classic. :D Bump!
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I use it also, but mine is with the dog and he walks quite quickly....
  • 2bFitNTrim
    2bFitNTrim Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    Okay, this made me laugh. :laugh: Thanks for it, I needed it today.
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    Lol! I use that one all the time. I would actually be walking if I had a "actual" dog. Too funny! :laugh:
  • lovenk
    lovenk Posts: 19
    Options
    YES with my dog! As they sit on the couch watching me walk! Great post, I needed a laugh! (Iaughing burns calories!):laugh:
  • SeattleLady
    Options
    I use this entry for "walking, 3.0, mod pace, walking to and/or from bar." I think if I had a dog that I would walk it about as fast I as I do to get to the bar...or to get home for that matter --- it's still cold here!

haha! It's freezing here too! No outside walking for me at all! I was so envious of her and her dog. :) But I do handle a good Crossfit class three nights a week, so that keeps me warm. There is no exercise for Crossfit, so it says, Aerobic High/Low impact. Everyone always thinks I am talking about Richard Simmons or something!
  • kelika71
    kelika71 Posts: 778 Member
    Options
    lmao Love it!!
    I did this, too. I had others asking me. I had to explain there was no way I was walking my four dogs and that it was just a treadmill. lol Poor doggies, I know. Trust me, they're plenty spoiled. ;)
  • HalfofHilary
    Options
    KOGO Rocks!!! ;) and you Rock too girlfriend!! :)