I have a confession to make

Options
lilRicki
lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
Well I have more than one actually...I don't log the honey I put in my tea in the morning...I also don't complete my entry if I fell off the wagon...i log it but I don't hit enter. I include "laying on the floor dying" as part of my pushup time and I don't eat good on weekends.

Replies

• RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    You're a very bad girl. GO TO MY ROOM!
  • RTricia
    RTricia Posts: 720
    Options
    One thing I've learned just yesterday from an MFP friend,

".... you might not log it, but your body does..."
  • findingabetterme
    Options
    being honest with yourself is one of the hardest parts of weight loss. good job noticing and admitting this. start today to make a change!
  • ScarletFyre
    ScarletFyre Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I tend to do the same with the logging - if i go over i sometimes dont hit "submit" (or whatever it is) i agree with the post that said recoginizing it is a good start! :) what i tend to do NOW is log something i PLAN to eat, then if i dont like the numbers i can delete it...and not eat it. :smile:
  • IdaMoreno38
    IdaMoreno38 Posts: 105
    Options
    tsk.. tsk... tsk....
    at least you admitted it..
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    Log it, all of it as accuratly as you can. This will be the only thing that will make you face reality and give you a boost in your journey. You may hate to admit it but you just did and now we all know. So be truethful with yourself and join us on the waggon with no feet hanging off. Log the hunny, log the cheats, do you best to log the workouts as accuratly as you can and just don't go too overboard on the weekends. You will be fine and if you profile pic is your actuall progress then you seem to still be losing no mater what. It just may take you a little longer if you are not 100% honest with yourself.
  • jsmjboertlein
    Options
    I'm cracking up at the laying on the floor dying part.
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    lol i do the same thing....feeling a little better now:)
  • jane77
    jane77 Posts: 489
    Options
    As long as you know your doing it and your last post wasn"t "I can't understand why I'm not lossing weight" it's where your at right now and thats ok. Do what you can today and maybe tommorow will be better or not. but remember you are still trying and that better than you where before you started.:smile:
  • EricMurano
    EricMurano Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    I did the exact same things before MFP. When I used other calorie counters I'd be really good for breakfast and lunch then dinner would be recorded. The further through the week I got, the less I'd record and by Friday I wouldn't log in at all.
  • jesseBYAH
    jesseBYAH Posts: 446 Member
    Options
    I include "laying on the floor dying" as part of my pushup time

HAHA! I do that with the Shred, too. If I shred it for 20 minutes, I dont subtract the significant amount of time that I'm dying or taking a water break. But I'm sure that will change once I get stronger :)
  • Fabnover40Kat
    Fabnover40Kat Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    I think we all do that to some degree! LOL! and I dont log my panting and cussing while doing those freakin PLANK exercises in level 2 of the 30day SHRED !! BTW I hate those PLANK exercises with a passion! LOL!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    I would totally put the dog's shock collar on the 9 year old if it was legal
  • chelekaz
    chelekaz Posts: 871 Member
    Options
    oh sweetie that was funny because I can see you lying on the floor dying... hand reaching for the water and just not quite able to reach... lol .... listen, you and i both know what's what. we know where we fall short and we know where we need to step it up. Good for you for putting it out there... now... we get hard on eachother! Besides... you can totally kick it and you KNOW it!
  • CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options

I MISSED YOU!!!!
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    LOL....

I am the same way...when i know I'm in the Red...I never complete my diary...I know, shame on me...

Also, while were on the subject of confessions...I'll add to yours...

I don't log the milk I put in my morning coffee. :embarassed:
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options

I MISSED YOU!!!!

GOOD NEWS..... There are 7 more pounds of me to love!!!!!
  • iamabusymom
    iamabusymom Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    girlfriend...YOU ARE NOT ALONE!!! Imagine a hundred other people laying on the floor at the same time, all gasping for breathe. And then LAUGH!! Hey, laughing burns calories!!!
  • anovasjo
    anovasjo Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    I'm cracking up at the laying on the floor dying part.

I definitely do this! ahaha

At least I'm trying, right? :laugh:
  • shanolap
    shanolap Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I let it all go to hell on the weekends. I'm not proud of it and am trying harder to get a weekend workout in and eat better, but damn...the weekend is my wine time!