New Guy- Support for the support!!

Options
dcberg00
dcberg00 Posts: 33 Member
Hey all
I am the husband of an amazing lady who has decided to make life changes. I have decided to join her on this journey and we are using this site to help. We have different overall goals (however becoming more healthy for our children is the most important) so our needs here are a bit different.
I used to be an active guy, playing hockey throughout college. Since the playing days I weighed as much as 240. Due to complications during a surgery, I lost that weight and saw how poorly I was treating my body. Since the surgery, I have hoovered around the 205-210 range. My goal here is to get into decent physical shape to make sure my children see what taking care of yourself can do for you on the field of play.
I am doing a mix of P90X and Supreme 90 Day. I would like to get nice muscle tone, not a "meathead" body. All of that getting around 185-190.
So, anyone who wants to join me on this journey, please friend me. This "support system" needs a little support too!

Replies

• Naomi91
    Naomi91 Posts: 892 Member
    Options
    Love hockey!! :D

good luck to you :]
  • dcberg00
    Options
    Hockey is GREAT!! Played since I was 2. Thanks for the good wishes!! Lots of work ahead!
  • dcberg00
    Options
    deleted double post