Say Cheese!!

Options
2»

Replies

• LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    I'm cheesy because:

1. I'll stop whatever I'm doing to watch "Grease" if I see it on T.V. And yes, I will sing along. :smokin:
    2. 70's love songs make me swoon. :love:
    3. Happily wears my homemade poncho in the winter. (At home only though) :laugh:
    4. Homemade rice krispies treats make me deliriously happy! :drinker:

and you??? :bigsmile:

No. 2 me too! :happy:

And I'm just as cheesy because I 'dance' in my car. I must look a sight bobbing up and down to music no-one else can hear but who cares. :bigsmile:
  • Salamanda25
    Salamanda25 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I am a dork b/c I just figured out how to download music into my phone and I'm stocking up on Boston tunes!! (and maybe a little bit of Air Supply too!)
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    I am a dork b/c I just figured out how to download music into my phone and I'm stocking up on Boston tunes!! (and maybe a little bit of Air Supply too!)

Cute dog in your picture, Salamanda! :happy:

More than a feeling - Boston and All out of love - Air Supply are the two tracks that I have and enjoy listening to.

Just popped back in to say that I am even more cheesy because I made a cheesy Christmas songs album.
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options

Cute dog in your picture, Salamanda! :happy:

More than a feeling - Boston and All out of love - Air Supply are the two tracks that I have and enjoy listening to.

Just popped back in to say that I am even more cheesy because I made a cheesy Christmas songs album.

:laugh: I've done that too.

Will also download old "Love Boat" episodes for "my daughter" to watch. :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I get the part with Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts stuck in my head all the time
    that and "hey - did we ask for our dinner to go?" "no why?" "CUZ THERE IT GOESSS"
    lol

You are making me want to watch the Lion King! :laugh:
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Where'd everyone go?

*checks breath* :frown:

Oh checks breath not checks breast.

:blushing:

:laugh: Oh Fork! :blushing:
  • light1980
    light1980 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I like to watch Elf...all year long...love that movie!! I also dance around with my nieces and nephews....at the soccer fields with no music!! Love being silly with them!!
  • Jovialation
    Jovialation Posts: 7,632 Member
    Options
    I get the part with Ive got a lovely bunch of coconuts stuck in my head all the time
    that and "hey - did we ask for our dinner to go?" "no why?" "CUZ THERE IT GOESSS"
    lol

You are making me want to watch the Lion King! :laugh:
    I only have it on VHS...at my parents house...

I should REALLY remedy this problem.
    NETFLIX!

Im sitting at my desk dancing like a raver kid. Old habits die hard. Cheesy? Maybe.
    Winning? Always.