Who's doing Insanity and LOVING it!!!

Options
I just finished my first week on Saturday. Eventhough I have literally cried at some points I love love love this workout! It's not sissy la la at all and I love that! There something very nitty gritty about it and in just 6 days I can see and feel a difference already! I can't wait to see where I am at when I am done with the first round, yes I said first round. I fully intend on doing a round two!!

So who else is using Insanity and what do you think???

Replies

• artizhino
    Options
    It's bananas yo!! :) I am on my second week...it's awesome.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    Well, I don't hate it anymore... :laugh:

I was never into a lot of cardio work, so Insanity took me WAY out of my comfort zone. It has greatly improved my cardio endurance though and has leaned me up. So, the results are there.
  • darnold67
    darnold67 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm LOVING this workout! I'm on my 7th week and looking forward to doing a 2nd round! The results are AMAZING!!! Keep up the good work!
  • thomasvision
    thomasvision Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I am doing the P90X program officially but I do Insanity twice a week. Its AWESOME but I hate it :-). But I am loving that I am getting better and better at it each week.
  • AmberBarrios
    AmberBarrios Posts: 394 Member
    Options

LOL love the Shaun T reference. LOL
    It cracks me up that at the end of pure cardio he just collapses to the floor! I love it though cause it makes me feel better about not being able to move for a good 5 minutes afterwards, just lying there in my own pool of sweat. LOL
  • fredaro2002
    fredaro2002 Posts: 35 Member
    Options

LOL love the Shaun T reference. LOL
    It cracks me up that at the end of pure cardio he just collapses to the floor! I love it though cause it makes me feel better about not being able to move for a good 5 minutes afterwards, just lying there in my own pool of sweat. LOL

LMAO, wait till you gt to Max Cardio Interval where he is literally panting like crazy trying to catch his breath! Talk about motivation to keep going! I am in the 2nd week of month 2 and am LOVING the changes it has done for my body. Hopefully Insanity Asylum comes out soon so i can really kick my but into great shape before summer!
  • Leela30
    Leela30 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    What's Insanity? Is is cheaper than P90x? lol
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    Options
    What's Insanity? Is is cheaper than P90x? lol

No, not by much. There is a payment plan through the web-site though.
  • cinico
    cinico Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Me me me, I hate/love it! Just did fit test #4, two more weeks for me!!at the bottom is link to my blog I posted progress pics, check it out if you like!
  • misschoy
    misschoy Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    Ugh, I hate it. I'm only on day 3 though. Ask me tomorrow. ;-)
  • lisablueeyes
    lisablueeyes Posts: 213 Member
    Options
    Insanity Pylo carido circuit Has to be the most insane work out I have ever done! Today was my first time and OMG I had to keep stoping! I also did P90x carido! (w8d2)
    Burned 832 calories.....woohoo!