EA Active is kicking my *kitten*!!

Izzys_mom
Izzys_mom Posts: 64 Member
edited September 24 in Fitness and Exercise
I bought EA Active 2 for the PS3 yesterday and started the 6 week challenge. I woke up this morning and my thighs and calves were sore. As the day went on they got more sore and I discovered that I had muscles just above my rib cage that I never knew were there, and they wanted to say hello. I wasn't sure if I was going to be able to do day 2, but I am happy to say that I just finished it. It wasn't easy but I did it. Thank god tomorrow is a rest day cause I don't know if I will be able to lift my own head.

Replies

• LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Hahahaha! It's my quads and knees that bug me after doing it. I scream, yell, flip the bird and swear at the trainer. Good thing she's not real. :wink:
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    Stick with it! You can do it! I finished the 9 week program last week. One day your legs hurt, the next day its your arms. I used to have little chats my with evil trainer that can't be repeated on here.
  • bjshooter
    bjshooter Posts: 1,174 Member
    I love EA active, it doesnt make me hurt anymore though, I have about 6 workouts left on the 9 week programme. Never thought I would say it, but I will miss it :( Need to find a new programme to start.
  • shakemybooty
    shakemybooty Posts: 681 Member
    I love EA active, it doesnt make me hurt anymore though, I have about 6 workouts left on the 9 week programme. Never thought I would say it, but I will miss it :( Need to find a new programme to start.

BJ-I think you start up Insanity with me and Ceelovejay!! :smile:
  • Izzys_mom
    Thanks guys. I was only doing my exercise bike 6 days a week, now I will do the bike on off days from EA. I only hope I can move tomorrow. hahaha
  • misty75
    misty75 Posts: 7
    I'm so glad I'm not the only one yelling and arguing with my trainer! But seriously, it was tough at first, but after about a month, I love it!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Just wait till you do squat jump repeats! Muahahahahaha!
  • janesmith1
    janesmith1 Posts: 1,511 Member
    Stick with it! You can do it! I finished the 9 week program last week. One day your legs hurt, the next day its your arms. I used to have little chats my with evil trainer that can't be repeated on here.

She's somethin' else isn't she? LOL...
  • Izzys_mom
    Just wait till you do squat jump repeats! Muahahahahaha!

Ahhhhh!!!!! I can barely do the basketball squat, swipe and jump. And my legs feel worse today, I hope they are better for day 3 tomorrow.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    The jump squats don't bother me nearly as much as the lunges. Or the 40 second squat hold. :explode:
This discussion has been closed.