It really is the small things that count

Options
In this journey of weightloss I have realised that it is the small things that count along the way.

For example yesterday I did 3000 metres in 20 mintues on the rowing machine, today I went to the gym and did a bit better and busted out 3294 metres in 20 minutes WOOHOO for me!

I also jogged on the tredmill and beside the fact I will need strapping when I next do that...I did it and I can chalk that up as a bit of a triumph.

Today with the weather chilling down I got out my old jeans that last season were a teeny bit snug and THEY FIT!!!!! I can sit in them, I can bend in them and most importantly I can breathe in them!!! Yeehaa talk about excitement.

Just wanted to share little wee successes thus far in my little world!

Replies

• kacka68
    kacka68 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Nice work Kiwi.
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    those little things are the best things in my opinion!

Great job :)
  • chickadee2010
    chickadee2010 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    That's so awesome! Small things definately do count, because they give us even more motivation.
  • jellyfishjen
    jellyfishjen Posts: 1,787 Member
    Options
    Thats Impressive, and it is the little things that make the difference and keep us going. Inspiring. :smile:
  • aippolito1
    aippolito1 Posts: 4,894 Member
    Options
    That's great! I love all the little things... like, I bought this Mario t-shirt a few weeks ago and I could see my lovehandles popping out and waited a week to get the confidence to wear it . Today, my lovehandles look smaller in it and I definitely wore it with pride!
  • bettertracie
    bettertracie Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    For me, I've noticed the last two days that I stare at the relfection in the window of my legs on the treadmill... Watching my muscles flex and move is almost mesmerizing! Progress is amazing when we can recognize it!!
  • tamanella
    tamanella Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Yayy! What a great NSV moment for you!! Keep up the good work!
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Nice work Kiwi.

Yeah, what she said. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!