30 Day Shred Results vs. No More Trouble Zones

Options
Which is better?

What were your results?

Replies

• AkBUTLER
    AkBUTLER Posts: 107
    Options
    I dont know about No More Trouble Zones. I have done 30 Day Shred off and on for close to a year and continue to use it when I want an easy day. I just bought Jillian Michaels Burn Fat, Boost Metabolism and it is so hard. 40 minutes of non- stop, but I love it! Its an awesome workout.
  • merimeaux
    merimeaux Posts: 304 Member
    Options
    30-Day Shred is going to be a gentler introduction to working out at home, and I wouldn't really recommend doing No More Trouble Zones day after day without rest. Really, both will get you results if you stick with them--they both have worked for me (and continue to do so). My mom rotates between the two, and I do both--with the 30-Day Shred on days where I'm not feeling up to an hour-long workout or don't have as much time--as well as some of Jillian's other workouts. For a killer cardio workout you should really look into Banish Fat Boost Metabolism to mix it up. Good luck! :)
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    30-Day Shred is going to be a gentler introduction to working out at home, and I wouldn't really recommend doing No More Trouble Zones day after day without rest. Really, both will get you results if you stick with them--they both have worked for me (and continue to do so). My mom rotates between the two, and I do both--with the 30-Day Shred on days where I'm not feeling up to an hour-long workout or don't have as much time--as well as some of Jillian's other workouts. For a killer cardio workout you should really look into Banish Fat Boost Metabolism to mix it up. Good luck! :)

What were your results with the shred?
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I did the shred for almost 30 days straight (I missed one day so ended up doing 31 days). I lost 12.5inches. My body shape changed loads. Didn't lose much weight but the inches are what matters to me. Plus I wasn't that great with my nutrition during February.
    I am now doing Jillian Michaels slimdown (started yesterday) which incorporates No more Trouble Zones, the shred and banish fat boost metabolism. No more trouble zones is awesome but its not designed to be done every day as its 40mins, banish fat is SO hard and I am struggling with it, but I was like that at the beginning of the shred too so i'm sure it won't be too long before i'm able to do it all properly with no 'breathers'!! I am also trying to be really good with my nutrition too to get the weight down.

Hope that helps

D xxx
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I did the shred for almost 30 days straight (I missed one day so ended up doing 31 days). I lost 12.5inches. My body shape changed loads. Didn't lose much weight but the inches are what matters to me. Plus I wasn't that great with my nutrition during February.
    I am now doing Jillian Michaels slimdown (started yesterday) which incorporates No more Trouble Zones, the shred and banish fat boost metabolism. No more trouble zones is awesome but its not designed to be done every day as its 40mins, banish fat is SO hard and I am struggling with it, but I was like that at the beginning of the shred too so i'm sure it won't be too long before i'm able to do it all properly with no 'breathers'!! I am also trying to be really good with my nutrition too to get the weight down.

Hope that helps

D xxx

How many cals do you burn a day doing the 30 day shred?
  • cmowat13
    cmowat13 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    bump
  • hofficoffi
    hofficoffi Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I don't have a HRM at the moment until I can afford one next month. So I just log it on here as circuit training for 20mins and I get given 214 calories burn from MFP. I would rather underestimate than overestimate. I'm sure I do burn more but won't be able to tell until I get my HRM

D
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I don't have a HRM at the moment until I can afford one next month. So I just log it on here as circuit training for 20mins and I get given 214 calories burn from MFP. I would rather underestimate than overestimate. I'm sure I do burn more but won't be able to tell until I get my HRM

D

So how do you know how many calories withouth an HRM