Rewarding...!?

jdgaley
jdgaley Posts: 9 Member
edited September 24 in Chit-Chat
I can definitely appreciate the fact that working out can be more than rewarding and have so many benefits to it, but why is it when you are done sacrificing and working it out that you are rewarded with a nice gross sweaty shirt across the face when you're done!? Must be that is the smell of hardwork? Thinking about working out in a vest so I don't have to pull that over my head! haha

Just my two cents...

Replies

• kao708
    kao708 Posts: 813 Member
    Yes, peeling off the sweaty clothes is not all that appealing! Maybe that's why they invented the tear away pants. I'm always afraid they will "tear away" when I least expect or want it! LOL
  • 1111renee
    1111renee Posts: 108 Member
    wear a button down shirt next time then :) LOL small sacrifice for big payoff :)
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    LOL @ working out in a vest. That just made my day.
  • The best occurs when you've worked so hard you've lost the energy to even peel the shirt off and it's stuck to you from sweating. Depending on the workout, you might even be too sore to remove your shirt.

Yeah ... it's tough. But who's tougher? You, or your sweaty shirt?

Who's going to benefit from your work?

Who's going to the beach and taking their shirt off this summer?
  • MissAnjy
    MissAnjy Posts: 2,480 Member
    The best occurs when you've worked so hard you've lost the energy to even peel the shirt off and it's stuck to you from sweating. Depending on the workout, you might even be too sore to remove your shirt.

Who's going to benefit from your work?

Who's going to the beach and taking their shirt off this summer?

I agree with this. However, i won't be taking my shirt off at the beach this summer HAHAHA :)
    I might sport a cute little 2 piece though!! hahaha.

I workout in a sports bra. I can't stand feeling restricted by clothing especially during cardio! Maybe you should wait until your sweat dries & crusts to you before you remove it next time, LOL
  • Eww! You lost me with that last part. :laugh:

Believe it or not, I started running on the treadmill without my shirt. :noway: Before you die of shock, we have the gym to ourselves 95% of the time b/c it's in a highschool after hours.
  • jdgaley
    jdgaley Posts: 9 Member

I will not let my sweaty shirt beat me :angry: ! Just on more triumph in a long list of soon-to-come achievement. Albet a small one, it's still an achievement. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.