We need a new 300lb club!!!

Options

Replies

• revdris
    revdris Posts: 11
    Options
    Hello everyone - I'm new to the site and a little overwhelmed. I maxed at 340 and my doctor told me I need to get down to 190. That seems unfathomable right now. I need some friends to help a newbie like me get going.

I love this site, recording everything I eat has been an eyeopener.
  • Lindavsgjourney
    Lindavsgjourney Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I just joined this sight last night. It ws a real eyeopener to see how many calories I actually eat in a day. It
    I love how easy it is to enter all your info and if your item is not there, just add it in.
    I wish I had this years ago. I would love to join, I need all the support I can get. I am at 294 now and wnt to get to 190.
    I just joined a local fitness center for the first time. my goal is to go atleast 5 days a week, but try for 7.

Thank you all for reading! :)
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just joined today and am most definitely interested in this. I've poked around a bit and must say I am already impressed with what I see. Definitely excited to get started on this.

Starting weight around 305... ish, trying to get down to 150-160... ish.
  • Cathy92
    Cathy92 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi all!!! I just joined this sight last night. It ws a real eyeopener to see how many calories I actually eat in a day. It
    I love how easy it is to enter all your info and if your item is not there, just add it in.
    I wish I had this years ago. I would love to join, I need all the support I can get. I am at 294 now and wnt to get to 190.
    I just joined a local fitness center for the first time. my goal is to go atleast 5 days a week, but try for 7.

Thank you all for reading! :)

Congratulations on starting this lifestyle choice. I'm like you. I love how I can enter the calories, etc. wish I'd had this before, but maybe now is the time we're both ready for this. I'm also heading to the gym, trying for 6 days a week.The first week was kind of embarassing (everyone tends to be in terrific shape there), but now I'm into my second week and finding people are awfully kind and encouraging. Every day I feel a little more confident, and happy with myself. Good luck.
  • acmcoc
    acmcoc Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    count me in! started at 315 on jan 15th. down 14.8 so far! whoooooooooo! feel free to add me!
  • xecila
    xecila Posts: 99
    Options
    Mememe! I'm in! Starting OVER again at 370. Have a looong way to go.
  • hschimke
    hschimke Posts: 14
    Options
    I like the mini goal ideas...
  • Beachbumwannabe
    Options
    I would love to join also...
  • Trista87Marie
    Trista87Marie Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Im in. started here about a week ago. Im at 313.5. Tomorrow is my first weigh in. Im super nervous and excited at the same time. My goal weight is right around 150. :) Def in need of support. Even looking for some text buddies for those moments of weakness when im not near my computer. inbox me if your interested, can always use new friends. :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I am so in !! I go to the doctor this friday for a weigh in! I have been here since Feb 11th. No sure how much I have lost. I am scared and stressing over what that scale will say on Friday. The Doctor wanted me to have wieght loss surgery but I want to do it myself with the help of My Saviour Jesus Christ and the support of friends new and old. Add me I will do my best to be your cheerleader. I know that we can all do this. One day at a time, one meal at a time, one pound at a time. We didn't get this way overnight and we cant loose it overnight either. The journey will not be easy and we will have to work hard. But small successes become large victories and the finish line is there waiting for us to cross it.
    I have been overweight since like 6 years old. I am well over 300 pounds and want to get down to 170 . Havent been there since 6th or 7th grade. Awww that sounds so awesome...... God Bless each of you in your journey to better health.
  • kc82
    kc82 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Would love to join as well! My highest weight was 330 lbs - however the past four years or so I've lingered around the 290 mark. Recently I've gotten up to 300 lbs again. I need to get a move on and do something about this! Looking forward to getting to know many of you! Feel free to add me! :)
  • acmcoc
    Options
    Not sure I should say this out loud.............I made it under 300! I did it the other day but I didn't believe the scale so I had to weigh myself a couple days in a row to make sure. :)
  • katdanash
    katdanash Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    Not sure I should say this out loud.............I made it under 300! I did it the other day but I didn't believe the scale so I had to weigh myself a couple days in a row to make sure. :)

:happy: :bigsmile: :happy: That is super fantastic You are doing great!!!:happy: :bigsmile: :laugh:
  • skitchlu
    skitchlu Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Hi - count me in! My highest ever weight was 374, am currently hovering around 260, but can't get the scale to move in the right direction. I'm eating well, exercising, trying to get more water and sleep, and nothing seems to be working. Clearly I'm going to need all the help I can get if I want to meet my ultimate goal of 150!
  • tinatime29
    Options
    hello there I am in... I want to lose 94 pounds. I have four kids and a great Husband. I have lost already 47 pounds and it feels great. always look for friends.:tongue:

5340858.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Nutrition Facts For Foods
  • weightedfootsteps
    weightedfootsteps Posts: 4,349 Member
    Options
    Everyone feel free to add me as a friend. I am on a journey to lose a total of 200 lbs.. It is gonna be a long hard road and it is so easy to backpedal, but no matter what I AM moving forward. I would love friends to encourage me along the way. :happy:
  • jmdale84
    jmdale84 Posts: 5
    Options
    Hey all,
    I'm new to the site and I would love to have a group to talk with and help us all stay encouraged!

Let's go ladies!!!!!:happy:
  • Poehlerbear1983
    Options
    I am in!!! My CW is 318.4 and I want to get down to about 170 so I have a looooooooooooooong way to go.
  • acmcoc
    Options
    Welcome ladies! We can do this!
  • karo224
    karo224 Posts: 292
    Options
    hi all of the new faces i see out here....just wanted to wish all good luck and if you want or need support; please feel free to friend me. this is a very hard thing we are all doing and i am very confident we will all do it ;with each others guidence and support. we shall kick butt! stay strong and love yourself...we are all beautiful and strong women.