March Move Your *kitten* Challenge....

Options

Replies

• Pat_Johnson
    Pat_Johnson Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I would love to be part of this challenge 150 miles for the month of March. pretty high goal but I love a challenge, Thanks for this have been in a rut.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    five miles today 28.08 complete/171.92 to go
    YTD 298.31 miles/1400 1101.69 for 2011
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Oh Dinos sorry you had a bad bike ride today!!!! I have had to walk a couple of miles PUSHING my bike for the same reason!!

Got in 3.5 on the TM this morning and this afternoon I WILL complete my TF/CLX workout!!!!
    I walked another 3 miles while waiting for the hubby to get home, better than stuffing my face!!!
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    3 more today - (C25K - 25 minute run rah!)
  • Mary830
    Mary830 Posts: 64
    Options
    3.82 tonight. I decided to take it slow and focus on endurance instead of speed and did a light jog for 45 minutes.

15.72 of 50 miles so far
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    another 3.17 tonight on the treadmill at the Y including 18 mins of hiit
    updated my siggie...
  • KCmom
    KCmom Posts: 124
    Options
    Only had time for a 3 mile run this morning.

exercise.png
  • strandedeyes
    strandedeyes Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    Checking in...

I believe I am at 13 miles for the month...aahh gotta get moving!
  • KrisPage
    KrisPage Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    2 Miles today over lunch
  • dinos
    dinos Posts: 1,390 Member
    Options
    I made a couple of charts to visualize the stats. There are over 45 active participants in the challenge, but not enough space to fit everyone in these charts, so the names displayed are limited to the top 20. Sorry guys, this is the best I could come up with, I hope you'll like them

The first one shows how close you are to your goal:
    image002-3.png

This one shows how many miles you moved so far.
    image003-1.png

You can always see the detailed results in the spreadsheet.
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Current Mileage: 8.3
    Goal Mileage: 75

Hmmmm... off to a slow start this month. Have a half marathon this weekend which will help but going to have to push it in the last half of the month
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Another 5+ done today. Thanks for the charts, Dinos!
  • barty
    barty Posts: 729
    Options
    4 miles walked today
  • onawhymm
    onawhymm Posts: 469 Member
    Options
    5 more for moi'! I walked my 3 miles C25K route this morning and the did a 2 miles beach walk with the 4-legged ones!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    You are soooo good Dinos!!! Thanks for all the extra work!!!

I did my Turbo Fire workout this morning and I got on the TM tonite for 2 miles!
  • TeamLeela
    TeamLeela Posts: 3,302
    Options
    Geez, my name barely made the list of top 20! Number 20 stinks! Well I did 4.15 miles today. I was trying to get to 10 miles by the 10th, a third of my goal by the 3rd of the month so I can stay on track. I will probably be able to do more now that I have been cleared and I am feeling great. Thanks for the visuals dinos, it really tells me I need to step it up or I'll be bumped right out of the top 20...
  • gehlerc
    gehlerc Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    6 miles on the treadmill today (4 miles this morning + 2 more this evening).
  • bluiz13
    bluiz13 Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    no lunch time walk today but i did get in 4 miles on the treadmill tonight watching biggest loser....kids stopped my recording at 845 and i didnt get to watching it until 915 so i missed 1/2 hr but i walked/ran for all the time i had to watch LOL...

lunch walk tomorrow and more cardio/wts at the Y tomorrow night...
  • amazingmummy
    amazingmummy Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Thanks dino for the charts. I did a 4.45 miles today on a bike today at a warm up pace.
  • LadyPersia
    LadyPersia Posts: 1,444 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone! Hope march madness is in full gear. My clutch is stuck and grinding but hoping to shift into higher gear soon.

Yesterday I completed 6 miles. Goal 200 I have completed 34.08 to date. I am not even close to my daily goal 6.7. LOL. The weather is breaking so I am looking forward to riding outside.

Have a awesome fit day!!