Whats your favorite workout DVD?

Options
2»

Replies

• Iceskatefanrn
    Iceskatefanrn Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    I'm 20 days into the 30 Day Shred, and will be looking for something else to do when it's done, so thank you for starting this post, the suggestions are great!

:drinker:

Ice
  • gabyp0716
    gabyp0716 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    I love Insanity, Brazil Butt Lift.and Jillian Michael's Yoga Meltdown for when I need a quick workout. I try to do this one in the AM since its a pretty short workout.
  • Loveebbs
    Loveebbs Posts: 300 Member
    Options
    Right now, I have been doing Turbo Jam and P90X (Lean Program) but I LOVE Turbo Jam. It is so much fun!
  • abillings9
    abillings9 Posts: 165
    Options
    I have Billy Blanks' Cardio Inferno (from Walmart, $9.00) and the first time I did it I burned almost 600 cals! There is a lot of kicking in it and my legs felt crazy the next day, but it was a good workout!!
  • htimpaired
    htimpaired Posts: 1,404 Member
    Options
    I gotta gotta gotta recommend Kelly Coffey Meyer-s 30 minutes to fitness series. They are available at her website (just google Coffey-fit.com) or on Amazon, collagevideo.com. She is a great trainer, and each DVD has two 30-minute workouts and a bunch of premixes. She has a bunch to chose from-kickboxing, step aerobics, weight lifting, bootcamp....hands down my favorite DVD trainer.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    30 Day Shred. An oldie but goodie - Elle MacPherson's circuit workout from the 90's (funny to see a supermodel so uncordinated:bigsmile: ). If you have Comcast OnDemand try the video's on there or rent them....great to try then out before spending $
  • franzy
    franzy Posts: 259
    Options
    ZUMBA is my ultimate favorite..... :tongue:
  • krwtvl02
    krwtvl02 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    MFPers,

If you are just starting out and don't know which DVD to invest in, if you have Comcast (or whatever cable provider you have) go to the On Demand and go to Exercise TV they have everything there from TaeBo by Billy Blanks, Jr.; Walk away the pounds by Leslie Sansone; Belly dancing; Kickboxing; Biggest Loser; Julian Michaels workout; Denise Austin; Yoga, (I can't name everything they have. They have alot there. Check that out before you buy so you won't waste your money and don't like the DVD you bought. Just a thought. :wink:
  • istutzman
    istutzman Posts: 64
    Options
    I love the Insanity dvd's. They really make you sweat and I'm always pushing yourself to do better.